Callum Wilson

Far as I'm concerned....ask the player if he would rather play for Che!sea or Spurs...if the answer is Yes.....give him a train ticket to Waterloo.....and pay them £10 million to take him!

To be honest I would fear for Callum career wise if he were to move to Chelsea. If he goes on a scoring drought a la the end of last season does he keep his place in their team? With Chelsea's high turnover of managers would the next guy even fancy him? Bottom line is if he doesn't produce almost immediately then Chelsea are straight back into the market for the next big money buy and Callum is shipped out on loan to a big standard mid level prem team and into obscurity. Sure the money will soften the blow but is that really what it's about for Callum?

To be honest I would fear for Callum career wise if he were to move to Chelsea. If he goes on a scoring drought a la the end of last season does he keep his place in their team? With Chelsea's high turnover of managers would the next guy even fancy him? Bottom line is if he doesn't produce almost immediately then Chelsea are straight back into the market for the next big money buy and Callum is shipped out on loan to a big standard mid level prem team and into obscurity. Sure the money will soften the blow but is that really what it's about for Callum?

if he goes... tbh.... couldn't give two hoots!

CW has a real dilemma. Does he go to Chelsea, pick up £100k per week but knowing full well the club will want a 'global' star as their talisman come next season? Would he go to Spurs, again knowing he'd 100% be playing 2nd fiddle to Kane? He would of course get Champions League football at both and the kudos that brings with it. Or; does he go sideways to WHU where he'd be #1 choice and where there is now genuine investment and desire to get European football? As an Iron I'd like him to see him at our place, but if you think you'd get £75m for him then tbh you've no chance!

I'd rather have all the richest clubs in the land compete for his services than just one of them turn his head with a lucrative contract. At least then we might get a decent fee for him.

It's almost getting to a point where you can't see it being an option to stay now... which saddens me deeply, but for the money being thrown about... We simply cannot refuse it...

Obviously it's down to Wilson at the end of the day... Spurs is a quick fix and then would he be the new Llorente? Personally I don't think he;'s good enough for Chelsea, on regular basis, and I really do see WHU as a sideways move, just a bigger stadium.

Edited to say sorry, just seen Anyoldiron's post. Great minds and all that...

CW has a real dilemma. Does he go to Chelsea, pick up £100k per week but knowing full well the club will want a 'global' star as their talisman come next season? Would he go to Spurs, again knowing he'd 100% be playing 2nd fiddle to Kane? He would of course get Champions League football at both and the kudos that brings with it. Or; does he go sideways to WHU where he'd be #1 choice and where there is now genuine investment and desire to get European football? As an Iron I'd like him to see him at our place, but if you think you'd get £75m for him then tbh you've no chance!

Is West Ham any better than AFCB as an option for him? I think only loads of money would get him to go there.

;