Cameron Carter-Vickers

Interesting game Spurs are playing. They clearly don't want him and stand to lose a transfer fee as well as paying him wages estimated at £1M.

I think in their position I'd be tempted to let him go for free with a tonne of add-ons like Premier League appearances and/or 50% transfer profit.

Levy is a smart cookie with these things. He can afford to sit tight to see if the transfer dominoes fall in a way that someone stumps up for him in the last days of the window.

They can always offload him for free but with clauses in Jan. There would be plenty of takers in the Championship. The only danger is him moving overseas for free on a Bosman if he saw the year out but Levy could probably bank on CCV not wanting to lose a whole season of his career.

Levy is a smart cookie with these things. He can afford to sit tight to see if the transfer dominoes fall in a way that someone stumps up for him in the last days of the window.

They can always offload him for free but with clauses in Jan. There would be plenty of takers in the Championship. The only danger is him moving overseas for free on a Bosman if he saw the year out but Levy could probably bank on CCV not wanting to lose a whole season of his career.
Read that he is actually injured, ankle so might not be that straightforward for anyone or him, if indeed he is injured

SSN

CARTER-VICKERS FUTURE LATEST

Sky Sports News’ Kaveh Solhekol on The Transfer Show:

"Cameron Carter-Vickers could be leaving the club today. We told you earlier that Celtic were interested, but in the last few minutes, French club Amiens have made an offer to take him on loan with an option to buy next summer.

"That option only values him at €2m, and I think it’s unlikely that Spurs would sanction that move. But he is a player that could be on the move in the next few hours, but it doesn’t look like he’s going to Amiens."

SSN

CARTER-VICKERS FUTURE LATEST

Sky Sports News’ Kaveh Solhekol on The Transfer Show:

"Cameron Carter-Vickers could be leaving the club today. We told you earlier that Celtic were interested, but in the last few minutes, French club Amiens have made an offer to take him on loan with an option to buy next summer.

"That option only values him at €2m, and I think it’s unlikely that Spurs would sanction that move. But he is a player that could be on the move in the next few hours, but it doesn’t look like he’s going to Amiens."
We'll take him for €3m

Given the choice how many on here would say goodbye to Cookie and say hello to CCV?
If it's a permanent deal, I'd take it. Despite everything he's done for us, Cookie is nearing his end while CCV is already solid and has a lot of room to grow, it'd simply be good business as long as the prices are sane. However, I cannot deny that a few tears may be shed.

But I also think that's a pretty unlikely scenario, I think we'd send Ibsen-Rossi out on loan before letting go of Cook (this summer, at least).

;