Championship 21/22

When the whole team is built around a particular player scoring 11 in 37 is poor. Hence relegation.

Similar to Pukki at Norwich who got 11 last time around. Wasn't a popular opinion around here (where I live) when I said he wasn't good enough for the PL. True though.

Not sure the relevance of record scorer for Serbia but I'm sure it sells some shirts.

They’ve won 6 of their last 7 in all competitions. They are flying. If you want to be pedantic then that’s fine. It’ll be a very tough game.
Winning cup games has nothing to do with the league, totally different competition as we know all about.
Losing 3 out of their last 7 league game is hardly dominant and 9 points adrift having played one game more.

Three Forest players got 8.5 and two 9. The rest 8, in the Nottingham Post.

Steve Cook: Made some vital interventions as he cut out a couple of really dangerous crosses. Had to be on his toes as the hosts looked dangerous. Rating: 8.5/10

Sheffield United will finish second. You heard it here first. Forest will run them close. We will finish in the play offs. Had my crystal ball out this morning.

Waztradamus

Someone, who when making 10 predictions, 2-3 will be turn out to be correct and screams of "I told you so!" will be caterwauled into the air. The other 7-8 incorrect predictions will be due to some other external factor outside of their control and therefore it would be completely unfair to judge them on it.

Sheffield United will finish second. You heard it here first. Forest will run them close. We will finish in the play offs. Had my crystal ball out this morning.
Is that similar prediction that they were going to stay up last season?
You'll be predicting Nathan redmond to finish top scorer in the prem next

Waztradamus

Someone, who when making 10 predictions, 2-3 will be turn out to be correct and screams of "I told you so!" will be caterwauled into the air. The other 7-8 incorrect predictions will be due to some other external factor outside of their control and therefore it would be completely unfair to judge them on it.
All predictions will be negative/ doom and gloom. That way even if you get them all wrong, Bournemouth do well as 'compensation'. It's like people who bet on a Bournemouth loss. I'm really hard-pressed to recall a Waz optimistic Bournemouth prediction.

All predictions will be negative/ doom and gloom. That way even if you get them all wrong, Bournemouth do well as 'compensation'. It's like people who bet on a Bournemouth loss. I'm really hard-pressed to recall a Waz optimistic Bournemouth prediction.
He said we played better last season against Luton, once lerma was sent off

I put it down to seeking attention, trying to get a reaction, like the little kid in the classroom who can't gets his own way and then goes into a strop on the floor.

Predicting play offs is hardly all doom and gloom.

Predicting play offs is hardly all doom and gloom.
9 points clear of 7th having just spent big to bring 7 players in during January, it's hardly optimism.

On another note, first time I've watched them in a while and both Sheffield United and Hudders look bang average.

;