Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth

Every single player stood up and was counted today. Back 4- amazing. Rambo- England’s No1! Fraser- Back to his best. King- what a difference. The midfield 4 (count em, 4)- fucking fantastic.
Don't need a game report NWC ...... that captures it nicely (with a special mention for Gosling and Francis ...... feels like old times).

What a result....I'm fcking exhausted!
Josh was different class up front ...what a difference it makes having a striker with a first touch....Goso doing what he does...breaking lines...getting beyond the striker's.....:grinning:.....Lerma has now over taken Richard Cooke as my favourite ever player.
And how much better is Mepham on the left side!!!.....in fact every player played for the fans...for the club and for the manager.....:utc:

Pleased for Eddie, he has been under pressure and things getting worse with injuries.

He obviously has given big thought to the team and style he put out today.

Just hope Josh King is ok for the Burnley game.

For once Eddie might be able to have a smile on his face and then travel back home and enjoy a relaxing weekend with his family.

Pleased for Eddie, he has been under pressure and things getting worse with injuries.

He obviously has given big thought to the team and style he put out today.

Just hope Josh King is ok for the Burnley game.

For once Eddie might be able to have a smile on his face and then travel back home and enjoy a relaxing weekend with his family.

Agree. There are massive results and this is one. In the big scheme of things a defeat at Chelsea wouldn’t have dented morale much more as it wouldn’t have been unexpected. A win though to get the monkey off our backs on that run is fantastic.

The naysayers asking for five in midfield are all here and happy.

It’s just the ones wanting Franno and Lewis Cook burnt are the stake you won’t here much from tonight....
This this and this again. All the naysayers wanted three in midfield, we got it and low and behold we win! Today was the first game I’ve missed this season but I don’t even care, I am so bloody chuffed right now!!! Three in the middle IS the way forward!!

Brilliant!!!!!

Get the formation right and all is well.

top effort from all of them

Fantastic effort Neil.

You’ve called it all along, well apart from Lewis Cook becoming a winger, the team sitting back and soaking pressure to play on the counter, risking muscle injuries in the process and the goal coming from a Championship at best midfielder.

Shame every thread has to turn into the same discussion.

That was special stuff. Didn't think we'd end up relying much on Gozza this season but my, he is a such a big character on the pitch and his endeavour is exactly what we've been missing. I expect Cook to begin influencing games much more in this formation. Special mention to Stacey, who has been thoroughly dropped in it this season, but he hasn't looked out of place. He has a monster engine on him and is more direct than Smith. Doesn't stop running, that one.

This this and this again. All the naysayers wanted three in midfield, we got it and low and behold we win! Today was the first game I’ve missed this season but I don’t even care, I am so bloody chuffed right now!!! Three in the middle IS the way forward!!
Nah.... we'd have won with any formation... isn't that how these things go?.....unless I've missed the we won because we played 4411 threads after our other wins this season.....:grinning::blah:

Reactions: DJ
I LOVE GOZZA

and I got zero on sky predictor thing (all games wrong), which I've never seen anyone get before.... but wot a day!

;