David Brooks

I'll try..here goes.. Brooksy is Not aiding our Championship campaign at present..simply because he don't get on the pitch...he doesn't start any games yet he is our most gifted player !..So what is the point of him staying.

If they stick him in a pair of boots and plonk him on the pitch v QPR...I'll be elated...but it seems not to be on the menu !

He has been ill and probably still getting over the bug, as I mentioned above he was 30% fit last night, hence sat in the stands.

Blimey...he is ill?
Well why doesn't that get communicated a bit more comprehensively along with many other aspects that seem not to reach the fans.

Or.. maybe I'm not keeping or something.

Then you get all the stuff about " he's gone ...or going ..or on Real Madrid's Radar...and such snacks fed onto this Forum.

So you only want a squad of 11?

About 15 to 20 will do for me...with Gosling playing most games... Half the so called ' squad' don't get more than the odd sniff at it..last season and several before...too much choice dilutes the potency....nobody knows what the hell is going on most of the time...with the team or its formations..
Its the main reason we got relegated I think.

I'd be happy for Danjuma to play up front tbh....he's the best finisher at the club by a mile.....play Brooks or Stan in behind when we play last nights system .....if we go 343 then a front three of Stan ...Danjuma and Brooks would massacre championship defences.

I’m discussing the topic, it’s a football forum for discussing football is it not? You on the other hand are posting things that you have no way of knowing are true (King and Brooks are SOLD) in an obvious attempt to get a reaction. And then in the very next post you say that you’d only put money on one of the two being sold....
Erm, I hate to burst your little bubble since you seem to be on a mission to achieve the most posts in a thread that you started but...it's a forum for discussion. Football may be the main topic but it's not an exclusive topic hence "Non" in a number of posts.

Carry on.

I'd be happy for Danjuma to play up front tbh....he's the best finisher at the club by a mile.....play Brooks or Stan in behind when we play last nights system .....if we go 343 then a front three of Stan ...Danjuma and Brooks would massacre championship defences.

A 352 which could switch to 343 would be ideal. Would keep Cook as holding midfielder as it's been working well. I reckon we could sacrifice either Solanke or Surridge for Danjuma and it would make us more deadly.

Brooks and Stan as attacking mids or Gosling and Brooks with Stan on the wing. Lerma for Brooks if we need some more bite.

So many options!

Blimey...he is ill?
Well why doesn't that get communicated a bit more comprehensively along with many other aspects that seem not to reach the fans.

Or.. maybe I'm not keeping or something.

Then you get all the stuff about " he's gone ...or going ..or on Real Madrid's Radar...and such snacks fed onto this Forum.
That he was ill was well comunicated. It is why he didnt feature against Norwich last week

Seems a few of us are getting on a few nerves...but basically just speaking our minds.
Such sensitivity!
As soon as you touch on anything to do with 'stars' ...a player put on a pedestal by the younger more gullible fans..you get it in the neck.
Try this one:
Why does Dan Juma only feature occasionally despite superstar status.

But Billing only has to get up for breakfast to get grilled....and Solanke is toast before the toaster is switched on.

But Gosling the favourite fall guy seems available throughout seasons and digs us out frequently ..a bit like Bumstead of times past!

Iturbe even got a song and the usual twee online adulation....then he was gone !

Why isn't King playing..he is being paid still ?

Its all a Crock of Sh*t.

Tuck in to those morsels!

Seems a few of us are getting on a few nerves...but basically just speaking our minds.
Such sensitivity!
As soon as you touch on anything to do with 'stars' ...a player put on a pedestal by the younger more gullible fans..you get it in the neck.
Try this one:
Why does Dan Juma only feature occasionally despite superstar status.

But Billing only has to get up for breakfast to get grilled....and Solanke is toast before the toaster is switched on.

But Gosling the favourite fall guy seems available throughout seasons and digs us out frequently ..a bit like Bumstead of times past!

Iturbe even got a song and the usual twee online adulation....then he was gone !

Why isn't King playing..he is being paid still ?

Its all a Crock of Sh*t.

Tuck in to those morsels!
I think you're overplaying your greatness.

You aren't going to get many opinion posts where 100% agree with you. Youre dressing up disagreement as sensitivity.

I think you're overplaying your greatness.

You aren't going to get many opinion posts where 100% agree with you. Youre dressing up disagreement as sensitivity.

That's just it..I Don't Want anyone to agree to any degree.
I Want to get crucified to take the weight off of others.
I hope to turn up at the Firkin Shed in the near future when myself and my wife's ailments have cleared up.. stand on a chair in the corner and take a barrage of flak from as many of my detractors as possible.. All at once.
Us British ex- servicemen can take any sh*t thrown at us...Its what we do! No Surrender.!

I read somewhere that Brooks had a nasty bout of Glandular Fever some time ago. My daughter had the same about 15 years ago and still has periods of illness linked to this. I believe it can sap all the energy from your body if it flares up again. Could it be what's wrong with him now?
It could be that. But I doubt it.

Football is not an exact Science...its never going to be....too many variables...so this is why fans are so varied in opinion...apart from the sheep type..who will follow any idiot theme.
No one thinks Everton will stay at the top of the PL...but they don't know do they..for sure!
A bit like the Leicester show. .a couple of seasons back.
And the M'boro fan that predicted Boscombe to get less than 10 points in the PL.

Nope....we know nothing!

;