David Brooks

Watched the game tonight, both Brooks and Rothwell looked like bang average championship players. I was a big Rothwell fan last season but I think GON’s tactics really got the best out of him and perhaps made him look better than he really is. Brooks just doesn’t look like a PL player anymore, I think some might need to accept that his future will be away from here.

I know Brian, I watched it. I tend to have watched games I talk about you see.
How do you know I didn't watch it ?

I didn't as a matter of fact....but you couldn't possibly know that !

And ...and fact I stated about Cornick plus the penalty detail was available on modern online information systems strangely !

Jesus Christ this f√cking Forum is unbelievable sometimes !

How do you know I didn't watch it ?

I didn't as a matter of fact....but you couldn't possibly know that !

And ...and fact I stated about Cornick plus the penalty detail was available on modern online information systems strangely !

Jesus Christ this f√cking Forum is unbelievable sometimes !

How did I know you didn't watch it? :ROFLMAO:

Watched David Brooks on the Saints highlights doing what David Brooks does best drifting in from the wing across the box both inside and out. Sadly his style doesn't seem toi fit our style at the moment.
He looked quite sharp when shooting for us this season. Could Brooksy ever be a false 9? Also, did Eddie always play him on the right wing or was he sometimes a 10? Am trying to remember.

I was watching the highlights of the game against Luton this evening and during the first half I thought I saw David sitting next to Tom Lockyer. Was I correct?

;