Diego Rico

‘Today is a great day, a big step in my career thanks to Bournemouth for the effort and confidence I put in me from the beginning.’

From his Instagram

As I think about it, much different summer from last year. Asmir, Jermaine and Nathan were in our sights and generally accepted as being our targets. Perceived as be quick additions to the first team. This year, two signings that are relatively unknown. May need a little bit of time to crack the first team, but very promising in the longer term. Makes me feel that we are looking to both next season and the future - better than just making moves to survive another year. One more signing and this is going to get real interesting.

...he may have to watch his tackling though in our League where some refs are card happy in the extreme...but I can't wait to see the guy in action...

So there Diego is, first morning, down the beach with the lads. He must be wondering what sort of club he has joined if they all spend the morning on the sand. Wonder if the assistant manager needed to top his tan up?

So there Diego is, first morning, down the beach with the lads. He must be wondering what sort of club he has joined if they all spend the morning on the sand. Wonder if the assistant manager needed to top his tan up?

Little does he know the zipwire training isn't so much fun in January....

Thats the sort of content we're expected to lap up, rather than all that silly stuff about a new stadium. ;-)

;