Diego Rico

Two days ago he was getting excited about the pre-season with Leganes, that's all. But that may just have been PR. I don't think he'd agree to a medical here if he really didn't want to come. Or maybe there was some last minute movement from his club which made the transfer possible when he wasn't expecting it to be authorised. Remember, he was under contract and had a release clause which allegedly we didn't meet. So maybe that was an impasse two days ago but isn't any more and he was caught by surprise. Must admit it is a bit odd though, if he was hoping that he'd get a transfer to be pledging ( indirectly ) loyalty to his present club.

Just seen an Iberia airline airbus fly over, you know the big one.

Well someone said he was a big lad and they don’t normally land at hurn!

I can see it now..ETV, Bland Cherry, dragon no mate, no no cherry, all praying that the signing is announced before midnight in the slightest hope that I am proved wrong by a few hours.
Comical stuff, from comical posters.

:D:D:D:D:arrghh::arrghh::arrghh::rant::rant::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:utc::utc::utc::utc::utc::utc::utc:

I can see it now..ETV, Bland Cherry, dragon no mate, no no cherry, all praying that the signing is announced before midnight in the slightest hope that I am proved wrong by a few hours.
Comical stuff, from comical posters.

:D:D:D:D:arrghh::arrghh::arrghh::rant::rant::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:utc::utc::utc::utc::utc::utc::utc:

How I envisage you spending your life.

Why do you have the innate need to be proved correct; on what appear to be outlandish claims time and time again?

August-03-2011-18-33-14-l.jpeg

How I envisage you spending your life.

Why do you have the innate need to be proved correct; on what appear to be outlandish claims time and time again?

August-03-2011-18-33-14-l.jpeg
Still no apologies from those that dished it out. Giving it large at my expense.
Which in a way is even sweeter.

;