Do we think this this was not going to Happen?

I thought this about Fraser last year and it turned out to be wrong. That said King does seem to be able to work hard even if he is pissed off with not getting a move as he showed following the Man United saga this year.

King isn't Fraser and I believe he would put in max effort to get best move possible, I have a feeling he's angling for the contract end anyway with the signing on fee but it's a risk worth taking if his goals get us the PL TV money jackpot. He deserves a big move and he's done us proud and doesn't really get the credit he deserves tbh considering he's the best striker we've ever had but if he could leave us getting us promoted back to PL would be a glorious end.

Im getting a bad feeling Tindall is a cheap yes man...
It''s funny but i'm having feelings of the exact opposite......Tinders is going to be a fantastic manager who will get rid of all the shirkers in the next couple of weeks that let us down last season and replace them with young hungry talent that will rip the Championship up playing fast attacking football with a system so sophisticated that i'll take us the entire season to work out exactly what the hell it is......no not the Groves diamond but rather a fluid system that will allow us to interchange between playing three at the back and a flat back four..........to playing a two man and a three man midfield and also see us utilise playing a two...three and sometimes four man attack!

Obviously this joyous celebration of football Tinders is going to treat us all too this season is going to have an affect on the length of Neils match reports but i dare say we'll all find something else to argue about!.......bring it on!!!!!!

I do Waz, thought I explained to you why I know these things on the other thread.
You said that you knew these things because you worked for Tindall outside of football. So Tindall (your employer) told you that he had been hired as a cheap yes man? All you explained was that you’d heard these things, there’s nothing to suggest that they’re gospel.

What gets me most about many of these so called professional footballers is that they only want to play in the premiership but weren’t prepared to fight to keep us up there. JT should get rid of all those that don’t want to stay and fight for the club and bring in young hungry talent prepared to give their all.

;