Dominic Solanke

Do any Forum members not see the poignancy of this ridiculous stigma that is the ' Injury Situation'. ? ..that a Professional Football Club allows such a thing to manifest itself at the start of a Season...its quite unbelievable in its entirety and a that a select group of elitist cllques can just sweep it under the carpet at the expense of sparing their glaringly stupid way of justifying their elitism and ignorance by supporting how the club is being run....which is not in any way beneficial to the supporters.
Signing Injured players or injury prone players just to qualify a 'getting things done' aura in the marketplace scrutiny...'"look at us...we are at it with the big boys now' ...Loadsa Money ! " ..fans are stupid ..we buy it up....they'll buy the concept.. .thats boardroom doctrine...pah ...
The club has seriously glaring flaws in it's Recruitment strategy...this has to be seen and acknowledged...by those that fork out for ST's and dob out £139 for Tent Hospitality Scran and Half and Half scarves.
Well it's your Money ...I'm happy with a Pie and Pint watching non - league down here and commenting on my love- club from afar !

Do any Forum members not see the poignancy of this ridiculous stigma that is the ' Injury Situation'. ? ..that a Professional Football Club allows such a thing to manifest itself at the start of a Season...its quite unbelievable in its entirety and a that a select group of elitist cllques can just sweep it under the carpet at the expense of sparing their glaringly stupid way of justifying their elitism and ignorance by supporting how the club is being run....which is not in any way beneficial to the supporters.
Signing Injured players or injury prone players just to qualify a 'getting things done' aura in the marketplace scrutiny...'"look at us...we are at it with the big boys now' ...Loadsa Money ! " ..fans are stupid ..we buy it up....they'll buy the concept.. .thats boardroom doctrine...pah ...
The club has seriously glaring flaws in it's Recruitment strategy...this has to be seen and acknowledged...by those that fork out for ST's and dob out £139 for Tent Hospitality Scran and Half and Half scarves.
Well it's your Money ...I'm happy with a Pie and Pint watching non - league down here and commenting on my love- club from afar !
…and I suppose Putin will be proven innocent and Elvis still lives.

So all this after just three league games. What a strange person you are and what an odd way to demonstrate your supposed love for a club you appear to dislike intensely.

So all this after just three league games. What a strange person you are and what an odd way to demonstrate your supposed love for a club you appear to dislike intensely.
Lol like Elvis is dead come on

Me ? Strange person ? Oh Christ yes...take a credit star for that !
My missus would even back you upon that !

All that I dislike though is Elitism.....from Manu...from Spurs ..from Tories and politicians in general...and from quite a few Afcb Forum members.
That.
It won't work ..you won't grind me down....

And another thing ...British ex - servicemen wont have smoke blown up them ..or Woke laid on them !
Rule Britannia and Up the Cherries ..the Real Cherries !

Me ? Strange person ? Oh Christ yes...take a credit star for that !
My missus would even back you upon that !

All that I dislike though is Elitism.....from Manu...from Spurs ..from Tories and politicians in general...and from quite a few Afcb Forum members.
That.
It won't work ..you won't grind me down....

And another thing ...British ex - servicemen wont have smoke blown up them !
… or perhaps you just have one hell of a chip on your shoulder - something that has materialised so many times through all your username manifestations/posts over time. Sad really, and I mean that as a genuine comment.

… or perhaps you just have one hell of a chip on your shoulder - something that has materialised so many times through all your username manifestations/posts over time. Sad really, and I mean that as a genuine comment.
You think what you want..but as I've said before countless times...you cannot judge a personality accurately on an online Internet medium...it's not real life interaction....
Words get exchanged across a pile of electronics and cyber waves .....your not engaging with that person in local airspace...you can't read the emotive expressions or mood.
I've even expressed that much of my output is an... 'act'...a front against online trends..
If i'm happy...which I am...i dont want anyone to be sad.

So to add to the miss against West ham, I'll throw in the shot that threatened the corner flag against Liverpool . I don't need to trawl through his missed chances because we've all seen them and quite frankly I don't have enough time
If we are comparing missed chances, your mate, Billing missed our best chance of the game. Didn't even hit the target. And how many has 'our best player' (according to you) got this season....oh, yeah, zilch....people in glass houses....

Tbf, it's not just NOC. There are a few posters on here that fit that bill.

A good striker can create his own chances when things aren't working out in the supply chain. A good striker will put himself in the correct position for another player to create a chance for him. Dom does neither. ( West ham- second half- 2 yds out- side netting)
West Ham, stays alert to beat defender to deflected ball, rounds keeper and scores.

If we are comparing missed chances, your mate, Billing missed our best chance of the game. Didn't even hit the target. And how many has 'our best player' (according to you) got this season....oh, yeah, zilch....people in glass houses....
How many did Phillip get last season? I forget...

Yesterday Phillip and Semenyo were the only goal threat we had on the pitch. Players willing to strike at goal from distance and whilst both players had fierce shots that were either saved or just wide your mate solanke was invisible. If you think he's got the ability to shoot this club to the next level at this level then you'll be disappointed.
Still with 1 goal in 300 minutes played so far he is statistically better than last season. Next goal in around 2 games time then

Last edited:
West ham lucky deflection lands at feet of stationary solanke 6 yds out. We're talking about missed chances but I know what you mean, unbelievably he didn't miss that one
yeah of course that what happened but if you watch the goal when semenyo shoots he starts his run towards goal gathers the ball on the penalty spot rounds the keeper and scores, he started his run incase the shot was spilled he could be there to hit it in, but why tell the truth when you can make up some rubbish about him

So to add to the miss against West ham, I'll throw in the shot that threatened the corner flag against Liverpool . I don't need to trawl through his missed chances because we've all seen them and quite frankly I don't have enough time
Well you clearly have found enough time. Impressed

;