Dominic Solanke

You must grasp that despite Luton's low league position you will have observed that they are a fighting side and have always picked up points. Even iof they draw their next two game it will be bad news for us as they would have closed our points cushion to six. I would not be surprised if they beat Palace.

You fail to grasp that we are also a fighting side that has picked up points (8 more than Luton). You also fail to grasp that Luton have lost their last 4 games including a home game against Sheffield Utd. You fail to grasp that Palace had a confidence boosting 3-0 win after sacking Roy.

You fail to grasp many things, except maybe the straws that serve your own doom mongering.

Do you just disregard what you post, or do not really understand what you post. The fact is we are not “heavily reliant on Luton going on a losing run”. It’s just nonsense. In reality we’re dependent on a number of factors, principally our own performances.
True, but our own performances will now be undermined due to key players missing. Luton will fight to the bitter end as they have nothing to lose in the position that they are in.

Not to go all dramatic, but danger of us getting dragged into a relegation scrap if Dom is out for next few weeks. We just look so toothless without him. Unal injured as well is just horrendous luck.
We are in a relegation scrap right now, just like the other nine teams below Newcastle, who are probably safe on 37 points. 28 points is not enough to stay up, and until we get another 9 or 10 points we will still be scrapping it out with the others around us. (Apologies for the slice of reality and realism!!)

We are in a relegation scrap right now, just like the other nine teams below Newcastle, who are probably safe on 37 points. 28 points is not enough to stay up, and until we get another 9 or 10 points we will still be scrapping it out with the others around us. (Apologies for the slice of reality and realism!!)
So you think luton will get another 17 or 18 points from 13 games? I assume you don't think Burnley or sheff utd will pick up 24 points from 12 games?

Under Pep Man City average 2.27 PPG. This means they spend nearly half the season in a relegation scrap under your definition.

Pointless arguments ..it's fairly obvious now that we are staying up...but it's not out of the question that we finish 17th.....the quality of the injury prone squad and the current play suggests that ...probably be a stronger PL next season....and I can see us going down with this regime running the show.

So you think luton will get another 17 or 18 points from 13 games? I assume you don't think Burnley or sheff utd will pick up 24 points from 12 games?
Of course that is very unlikely, but Luton only need three wins to get past our current total, and two of those could be against us, while the other two need five wins and a draw to overtake 28 points. The bottom two look most likely to go down as it stands, but the third relegation spot is still up for grabs.
Never take anything for granted in football.

Of course that is very unlikely, but Luton only need three wins to get past our current total, while the other two need five wins and a draw to overtake 28 points, and two of those could be against us. The bottom two look most likely to go down, but the third relegation spot is still up for grabs.

Yes, if we lose all of our games we will be relegated. That's always the case though. If you're worried you could stick £5 on AFCB to go down and at least you've paid for next year's season ticket.

Yes, if we lose all of our games we will be relegated. That's always the case though. If you're worried you could stick £5 on AFCB to go down and at least you've paid for next year's season ticket.
I don't worry about things like that SDD - just pointing out that it's best not to count your chickens (aka points) until they're hatched.

Of course that is very unlikely, but Luton only need three wins to get past our current total, and two of those could be against us, while the other two need five wins and a draw to overtake 28 points. The bottom two look most likely to go down as it stands, but the third relegation spot is still up for grabs.

We're 100/1 on oddschecker, below us Palace at 22/1.

If anyone thinks relegation is really a possibility there's big money to be won.

Incredible that last season he was on average in his own half for a few games.

The center forward!
The whole team was in its own half… nervously waiting for the moment where two of them could attack with the others and the bench screaming ‘get back, get back you mad fools’

It was great. You should have been at Palace with nothing to worry about in the league table and the chance to have a go…

Relegation scrap. Are we in one? Possibly. Burnley and Sheffield Utd are virtually down, It's just a case of who will go down with them.
Our two games with Luton, we just don't want to lose either. I personally think it's between Luton and Notts Forest for the latter place and I really hope it's Forest.
The caveat and concern I have is our injury situation with our forwards, I've heard a rumour that Unal will be out for a while. I just hope Dom is OK.
I think we'll be fine but we do need 9-10 points to be safe.

Relegation scrap. Are we in one? Possibly. Burnley and Sheffield Utd are virtually down, It's just a case of who will go down with them.
Our two games with Luton, we just don't want to lose either. I personally think it's between Luton and Notts Forest for the latter place and I really hope it's Forest.
The caveat and concern I have is our injury situation with our forwards, I've heard a rumour that Unal will be out for a while. I just hope Dom is OK.
I think we'll be fine but we do need 9-10 points to be safe.
Injuries can make or break a season (or manager)

In essence, Cooper got the sack at Forest due to their main striker being injured for a period.

The whole team was in its own half… nervously waiting for the moment where two of them could attack with the others and the bench screaming ‘get back, get back you mad fools’

It was great. You should have been at Palace with nothing to worry about in the league table and the chance to have a go…
Yawn. Usual boring trolling

He played deeper as so little support. Expect if he had sinisterra, Scott, kluivert, brooks, Faivre, unal, a fit semenyo etc then Dom could be moved more forward.

Same manager is pushing for Europe and Wembley cup appearance. Maybe would utilise the current squad better than AI is doing?

;