Dominic Solanke

If you look at the money spent table, if there is such a reliable thing, we aren't no spring chickens.

When you spend big, you need to be accountable.

For the most part, our signings have been very good, but there's a few very odd ones in the mix.

Outtara being the main one.

Had Bill not had a stake in L'Orient we wouldnt have been near it.

This is a football forum, so we discuss these things, hopefully without upsetting the happy clappers and rose tints.

Of course ourselves, we all want Outtara to come good, Unal to fit the system, and Traore to come back better.

Rothwell, Moore, and Brooks to be on the pitch.

Isn't going to happen

We have a bloated squad of underachieving high earners.

Radu
Moore
Traore
Rothwell
Brooks
Outtara
Fredericks
Lowe
Anthony
Billing.

Thats probably 10 million quid in wages a year for players who don't play here.

Foley himself said we had too big a squad.

What he really meant was the wage bill is too high.

The real highlight is Andoni polishing some turds.

We've taken big risks on Adam's, Scott etc.

The last 36 months recruitment has been poor overall.
100%. Outside of a small echo chamber on here this is what a lot of fans are saying. Credit to Hughes for finally landing a decent manager though who can polish turds.

Relative to what you are spending though isn’t it? 110m on Dango, Traore, Adams, Faivre, Sinisterra who are either championship level or can’t get on the pitch…
I see your still making up numbers

In fairness to Neil, if we go with Transfermarkt, he’s not far off if he’s talking Euros.

Usually Neil has higher rate of inflation than Kwasi Kwarteng, this time he’s been fairly accurate.

100%. Outside of a small echo chamber on here this is what a lot of fans are saying. Credit to Hughes for finally landing a decent manager though who can polish turds.

You’re getting a repetitive as R&R.

Just because you post something numerous times doesn’t make it true.

Lol, no they aren't. It's been a bit hit and miss but mostly decent. Our squad is the best it's ever been.
Best it's ever been.

100 per cent factual.

Half of it shyte.

100 per cent factual.

You're getting good at this.

Don't think we've ever spent 200 million across several seasons on players.

So you are correct, it is as good as it's ever been.

You’re getting a repetitive as R&R.

Just because you post something numerous times doesn’t make it true.
Much better to dig out an 8 year old post to prove a point aye DJ.

Best it's ever been.

100 per cent factual.

Half of it shyte.

100 per cent factual.

You're getting good at this.

Don't think we've ever spent 200 million across several seasons on players.

So you are correct, it is as good as it's ever been.

Half of it shite? Lol, no. Even your mate Dango is useful despite what you say.

Much better to dig out an 8 year old post to prove a point aye DJ.
It’s the en vogue thing on here for some. Even Rob T has got into it. Simple wanker rules…

Ignore every post you’ve ever been wrong in your life.

Ignore every post your target has ever been right in their lives…

Find one you think your target is wrong on and bump it forward 5 years…:

Nice behaviour….. says a lot about a person I think on a fellow fans forum.

I said he can hardly get on a pitch. A lot of those 22 games he’s either come on late as he is being nursed through an injury or taken off early. He has started 7 games and only finished one of them. The rest he was a late sub. Iraola has talked all season he has had to be managed through. Not what he would have wanted from a prime signing. He’s now forced to play Dango which you wouldn’t wish on any manager.

45m for him and Adams to start 8 games. Good work if you can get it. Some agents chuckling away getting rich on Hughes ineptitude.
You’ve added the word hardly.

It’s the en vogue thing on here for some. Even Rob T has got into it. Simple wanker rules…

Nice insult there.

My post was from 5 weeks ago, not 5 years. But hey ho. :thumbup:

Stop crying Neil. If you don’t like people dragging up posts from the past then don’t write them or maybe not be so sensitive and ytry and pass it off as heinous behaviour!

Honestly I didn’t realise it was such a crime!!

I love that someone who has such strong opinions and posts the same things so often is so utterly resistant to people replying

Stop crying Neil. If you don’t like people dragging up posts from the past then don’t write them or maybe not be so sensitive and ytry and pass it off as heinous behaviour!

Honestly I didn’t realise it was such a crime!!
I’m not crying Rob I find it hilarious…

Also rude. Changing peoples posts from what they wrote. Why not write your own opinions? Probably because you don’t want people finding them in five years time so best not to have one and just critique others…..
I have but you don’t see it. Sinisterra has been good for us so far, and despite you talking down the team, we have made some good signings and not so good. The difference being I’ll give them a bit more time before judging.

And it should also be clear to most that my opinion is that I disagree with you.

He got Outtara and Faivre from France, what great players.

Wanted Zaniolo and Gaetano Castravilli from Italy, proven to be absolute rubbish.

He has negotiated a deal to get rid of Traore (hopefully) worst 20 million we ever spent

Thank God for Hughes connections!!

He's been on form in those last 12 months

That's 80 million of shyte he would have signed had his international contacts gone his way.
Presumably, Liverpool employed him just for a giggle then?

Reactions: drd

;