Dominic Solanke

We are in a relegation scrap right now, just like the other nine teams below Newcastle, who are probably safe on 37 points. 28 points is not enough to stay up, and until we get another 9 or 10 points we will still be scrapping it out with the others around us. (Apologies for the slice of reality and realism!!)
Or hope Forest cop a points deduction and Everton deducted more!

Yawn. Usual boring trolling

He played deeper as so little support. Expect if he had sinisterra, Scott, kluivert, brooks, Faivre, unal, a fit semenyo etc then Dom could be moved more forward.

Same manager is pushing for Europe and Wembley cup appearance. Maybe would utilise the current squad better than AI is doing?
There’s always tickets available at Molineux… you should get some. Enjoy their golden hour.

Lol this is a pathetic response anyway but from someone who spends the majority of his time slagging AFCB off in one way or another by pontificating about how wonderful Brighton/Brentford/Fulham etc. are it really is quite something.
Not you looking for an argument on a post not to you is it Delboy.

Seen this on the BBC this morning...

BBC Sport pundit Michael Brown has been picking his underrated XI of the Premier League season so far.

Solanke makes it into my underrated XI because he is getting goals in this team, and different types of goals too. With his head, left foot, right foot, and in a team that doesn’t necessarily create tonnes of chances with the way they play.

So many clueless pundits out there. "A team that doesn’t necessarily create tonnes of chances with the way they play." Sigh. Clearly never watched a single match with us in this season...

Seen this on the BBC this morning...

BBC Sport pundit Michael Brown has been picking his underrated XI of the Premier League season so far.

Solanke makes it into my underrated XI because he is getting goals in this team, and different types of goals too. With his head, left foot, right foot, and in a team that doesn’t necessarily create tonnes of chances with the way they play.

So many clueless pundits out there. "A team that doesn’t necessarily create tonnes of chances with the way they play." Sigh. Clearly never watched a single match with us in this season...
Remember Chris Sutton saying that under GON we played an attractive brand of front foot attacking football ….

So, just to clear, in the highly likely situation of us losing our next two games due to injuries to both our front line strikers and Luton picking up three points in their next two games (of which is very likely). This does not raise an eye brow with you ? Seeing that our 8 point cushion would then be cut to 5.
Are you a gambler?

…are West Ham and Moyes trying to ‘tap up’ our striker?
Just read that they have spoken to his agents and family?

I say F off you Irons!
Will be disappointed for him if he goes there. They're not exactly a massive step up at the moment. I'd also be surprised if they're willing to pay what we want for him.

Will be disappointed for him if he goes there. They're not exactly a massive step up at the moment. I'd also be surprised if they're willing to pay what we want for him.
Would he realistically be signed by a 'bigger' club than West Ham? Possibly Newcastle, if they sell Isak? I dont see Spurs going for him either.

;