Dominic Solanke

He got Outtara and Faivre from France, what great players.

Wanted Zaniolo and Gaetano Castravilli from Italy, proven to be absolute rubbish.

He has negotiated a deal to get rid of Traore (hopefully) worst 20 million we ever spent

Thank God for Hughes connections!!

He's been on form in those last 12 months

That's 80 million of shyte he would have signed had his international contacts gone his way.
I know, it’s incredible isn’t it.

His dad found us Iturbe, Radu, Traore, Vina and wanted us to sign Zaniolo and Castravilli.

I think if we’d taught our dad’s FIFA21 they’d have come up with better options….

Look at our expenditure on agents. I think Franno will be alright matching him. Whether there’s others out there better suited who haven’t played for us is the question I guess but I’d rather have Franno than Hughes any day of the week.

Good work if you can get it…. Another cubre libra anyone…

His dad found us Iturbe, Radu, Traore, Vina and wanted us to sign Zaniolo and Castravilli.

I think if we’d taught our dad’s FIFA21 they’d have come up with better options….

Look at our expenditure on agents. I think Franno will be alright matching him. Whether there’s others out there better suited who haven’t played for us is the question I guess but I’d rather have Franno than Hughes any day of the week.

And of all of those mentioned, the only decent one was Vina.

Instead we got Traore.

You have to say ....we are cr@p......13 years at least in the top two tiers of football.........roll on National league when we can get some decent players.
Relative to what you are spending though isn’t it? 110m on Dango, Traore, Adams, Faivre, Sinisterra who are either championship level or can’t get on the pitch…

You have to say ....we are cr@p......13 years at least in the top two tiers of football.........roll on National league when we can get some decent players.
Completely missing the point.

There have been some good signings and some very bad signings in the last 2 seasons

GOOD

Zabarnyi
Kluivert
Senesi
Kerkez
Semenyo

AVERAGE

Neto
Sinisterra
Adam's
Scott
Unal
Faivre

BAD

Traore
Outtara
Radu

We didn't sign Castrovelli, McKennie, Zaniololo, the Ecuadorian lad

The rest we already had, and Iraola has developed.

The last 12 months of Hughes tenure has been more miss than hit.

The good players were signed for peanuts, the shyte ones for 20 million quid a piece.

Completely missing the point.

There have been some good signings and some very bad signings in the last 2 seasons

GOOD

Zabarnyi
Kluivert
Senesi
Kerkez
Semenyo

AVERAGE

Neto
Sinisterra
Adam's
Scott
Unal
Faivre

BAD

Traore
Outtara
Radu

We didn't sign Castrovelli, McKennie, Zaniololo, the Ecuadorian lad

The rest we already had, and Iraola has developed.

The last 12 months of Hughes tenure has been more hit than miss.

The good players were signed for peanuts, the shyte ones for 20 million quid a piece.

So of the 'very bad signings' one is a dodgy deal from a sister club and he's put in some decent performances, enough to keep getting picked.

One is a back up keeper.

That leaves Traore. All this grief for one bad signing and even he may end up turning it around.

Vina was decent.

So of the 'very bad signings' one is a dodgy deal from a sister club and he's put in some decent performances, enough to keep getting picked.

One is a back up keeper.

That leaves Traore. All this grief for one bad signing and even he may end up turning it around.
So may Randolph turn it around.

Outtara won't turn anything around.

Traore isn't wanted back and won't turn it around.

Radu isn't turning it around.

Thats 60 million quid of 'may turn it around'

What's your point STD?

What's your point STD?

Who cares about back up goalkeepers? It's not important at all.

Dango is good and has done well so he's doesn't need to turn anything round. He needs to continue to improve but he's shown he's a hardworking versatile player.

Traore may or may not turn it around. If he doesn't he'll have proved to be a poor signing, you can't win them all but thankfully we've got the best squad we've ever had and loads of other good players.

Who cares about back up goalkeepers? It's not important at all.

Dango is good and has done well so he's doesn't need to turn anything round. He needs to continue to improve but he's shown he's a hardworking versatile player.

Traore may or may not turn it around. If he doesn't he'll have proved to be a poor signing, you can't win them all but thankfully we've got the best squad we've ever had and loads of other good players.
And that sums it up perfectly Delboy. We have got the best squad we've ever had & most of us are enjoying a great season.

Apart from the select few who expect perfection from the boardroom & the players every game. They're a strange lot.

What's your point STD?
Adam’s and Sinisterra can’t get on a pitch so it doesn’t even matter if the are Messi.

And that sums it up perfectly Delboy. We have got the best squad we've ever had & most of us are enjoying a great season.

Apart from the select few who expect perfection from the boardroom & the players every game. They're a strange lot.
I’m really enjoying the season. Don’t confuse people having a different opinion from you as being miserable ;)

He got Outtara and Faivre from France, what great players.

Wanted Zaniolo and Gaetano Castravilli from Italy, proven to be absolute rubbish.

He has negotiated a deal to get rid of Traore (hopefully) worst 20 million we ever spent

Thank God for Hughes connections!!

He's been on form in those last 12 months

That's 80 million of shyte he would have signed had his international contacts gone his way.
God you’re in a negative mood.

;