Dominic Solanke

Franno
with your extensive scouting knowledge and experience, not to mention your near-clairvoyant ability to predict the outcome of games, you'll be able to rustle up any number of suitable replacements for franno's consideration
Franno was a great servant for us. However, he does not possess the knowledge and zeal that Hughes had. Therefore the same quality of player is not likely to be found IMO.

that's why he'll need the benefits of your extensive wisdom
have you been in touch?
So you obviously feel that Franno will bring in the same quality of player as Hughes did. Hughes had international connections of repute. The only connections Franno had was with Southend Utd and Charlton Athletic. Hardly a comparison.

I feel that future signings may welm be of a lower quality and standard.

So you obviously feel that Franno will bring in the same quality of player as Hughes did. Hughes had international connections of repute. The only connections Franno had was with Southend Utd and Charlton Athletic. Hardly a comparison.

I feel that future signings may welm be of a lower quality and standard.
so hughes had a black book of contacts locked in a cupboard for all these year, and he's taking it with him?
you may welm be right but it's unlikely
anyway, have you offered your scouting services?
dib-dib-dib

Last edited:
Fair enough. Having spent a fortune on terrible performances that season at home and away, I respectfully disagree.
I'm I'm just saying that I travelled as far as Norwich to watch that team. They were terrible, and Callum was extremely poor. I didn't see much evidence that season that he was heart and soul into the club. With Ake I did. No comparison of their attitudes in my opinion. I get why people like Callum. He was a good player in general for us, but from the lot saw in 2019-20, he let himself, Eddie, the team and the fans who had paid a lot of money to go and support them down that season. His head had been turned I think.
sure what point you’re trying to make here, most of us spend a fortune going to games... We’re still capable of coming to

Not sure what point you’re trying to make here, most of us spend a fortune going to games... We’re still capable of coming to a different opinion or conclusion.

Based on what I have just stated. Hughes had a large number of international connections. I don't feel That Franno has quite the same connections or experience.
He got Outtara and Faivre from France, what great players.

Wanted Zaniolo and Gaetano Castravilli from Italy, proven to be absolute rubbish.

He has negotiated a deal to get rid of Traore (hopefully) worst 20 million we ever spent

Thank God for Hughes connections!!

He's been on form in those last 12 months

That's 80 million of shyte he would have signed had his international contacts gone his way.

;