Down with Eddie....or.....??

SlowDownDerek - 19/12/2017 00:04

bog_standard - 18/12/2017 23:10

Your a joke mate if you think eddie howes unsackable, no one should be bigger than the club and sean dyche didn't have 3 seasons in the premiership to put it right. We'll see what happens anyway, I really hope for a better second half to the season so this becomes immaterial

He's had three seasons to "put it right"? Are you using EH's success as an example of why he's no good? Have the last two season's decent finishes been despite EH not putting it right?

Yes the previous 2 years have been fine and I’m NOT saying sack him now, only if we continue to show poor form.
Yes, I agree eddies done more than anyone for this club but I don’t want anything to put the academy or new ground at risk, which I think relegation would, although the club says not but……… I would be quite happy to be a yo yo club after that. I started supporting the club all those years ago because it was fairly local and I saw championship/premiership potential because of the relatively large conurbation. I would not be happy to go down to crowds of 4000-5000, although some on here would and I think the academy and new ground are key to that. That’s just an opinion and the last time I checked you were allowed to have one in this country!

I don't think anyone would be happy with relegation, but I guess we'd (the 4-5,000) just carry on supporting the team.

Talksport want to know why Eddie is apparently 'untouchable'!....they obviously don't read this forum..... :hihi:

I doubt they'll get many bites but they've included Rafa as well so the lines will no doubt be rammed with angry geordies.

Topfarrier - 20/12/2017 17:50

Talksport want to know why Eddie is apparently 'untouchable'!....they obviously don't read this forum..... :hihi:

I doubt they'll get many bites but they've included Rafa as well so the lines will no doubt be rammed with angry geordies.

Unfortunately that's the state of the media pundits these days. Just making controversial sound bites to get a reaction rather than anything insightful.

Which is why no sane person should listen to Talksport! A joke of a station, just there to wind people up so they call in.

;