Emiliano Marcondes

You would imagine considering how vocal he’s been about wanting to be a number 10 and not a central midfielder in a two, that he’s going to fit into a system that we will play on a fairly regular basis.

He reportedly had plenty of options so surely he’d pick the one best suited to him?

You would imagine considering how vocal he’s been about wanting to be a number 10 and not a central midfielder in a two, that he’s going to fit into a system that we will play on a fairly regular basis.

He reportedly had plenty of options so surely he’d pick the one best suited to him?
You’d think so. Think he showed in glimpses at Brentford that he has quality when put into dangerous areas.

He would seem to be a perfect fit for the system we played at the end of the season to good effect. The only question is does he replace Billing (either being sold, or dropping deeper in midfield)? Or is he happy coming here as a rotation / competition option. I hope for the latter!

I can see billing moving on, does not from what I have seen from him want to put the intensity into his gameplay

...going to be interesting to see who we have in our midfield come August with Jeff and Phil Bill likely to be elsewhere..a new guard of Pearson and Marcondes will be the fulcrum one would hope?

Funny - I was only just checking the COWS for a video - it’s usual to get a signing clip plus a short interview on the day of signing but it didn’t happen this time. I guess he’s also just joined training now because he had time off to arrange his move down.

Funny - I was only just checking the COWS for a video - it’s usual to get a signing clip plus a short interview on the day of signing but it didn’t happen this time. I guess he’s also just joined training now because he had time off to arrange his move down.

He had to isolate as per guidelines.

I'm really struggling to see what all the fuss is about. I've just looked up his stats and in 4 and a half years in the Championship he's only managed 81 games and of those only played the full 90 minutes 9 times. And is 3 goals and 12 assists really a decent return for an attacking midfielder/winger? Personally, I can see why he was on a free - unless someone can tell me different.

I'm really struggling to see what all the fuss is about. I've just looked up his stats and in 4 and a half years in the Championship he's only managed 81 games and of those only played the full 90 minutes 9 times. And is 3 goals and 12 assists really a decent return for an attacking midfielder/winger? Personally, I can see why he was on a free - unless someone can tell me different.
He was at Brentford for three seasons, and never played in his preferred position as a number 10. Still looked very good in flashes while playing out of position. Was MOTM in their play off final, set up the winner against us in the semis. General feeling is that if you get him into dangerous areas then he will create chances.

he sounds bloody brilliant - great footballers name - that'll do for me, for now. moaning can come later, if required!

Calm down, after 20 minutes of the first game you'll be wetting your bed again
Why would I be wetting the bed when Scott Parker’s vibrant brand of attacking football sees us storm into an early 4-0 lead, big Dom bagging all 4 of course. Don’t make stupid comments please

;