Emiliano Marcondes

just watched his interview on cows. certainly seems an intelligent, well- rounded individual, with some interesting stories. ryan fraser he is not!

Very good interview and answering a personal question re his mother and brother.

Also how he helps people with mental health problems.

Neil Perrett was a good interviewer.

If you haven’t seen the video on how he was helped with his sleep problems by a Danish lady sleep expert, it is on page 3 of this thread.

Last edited:
Very good interview and answering a personal question re his mother and brother.

Also how he helps people with mental health problems.

Neil Perrett was a good interviewer.

If you haven’t seen the video on how he was helped with his sleep problems by a Danish lady sleep expert, it is on page 3 of this thread.

I saw an interesting video once of a very expert Danish lady helping out two blokes with problems in bed …

Cracking interview from someone who comes across as a really nice guy

The only thing wrong with him is that he hates beer....

think Eddie got the players
If Arter couldn’t cope with the bad memories of being here before, then that isn’t suddenly going to change just because Parker is here. He’s also not good enough anymore

Yeah agree. Arter was a great signing but things have changed now. He's older and has been without so much of his spark for a few years now. Also think mixing family and football, especially when one is the boss isn't a great idea for either of them or us.

If he wants to play that here then he needs to buy a couple of wingbacks who can play the role.

Stacey can and Kelly (if he stays) but don't think Rico is fast enough as a wing back. What about Zumora? He looked good at the start of last season..

Anyone know why he was released? Was it just tge plan to buy new players and figured there would be no room for him?

He was only with us for about 20 years tbf

Thanks DJ for clarifying:) Thanks to tedisking for belittling someone for asking a question. Pretty sad really that people feel the need to belittle others who moved to the area less than 10 years ago after living abroad a lot of their adult life; wanting to make this place home and support the local team as part of that, having not followed a team since being put off football as a kid by fans shouting abusive racist comments at players. It's a shame some people have got nothing better to do than question others' 'real' support. I've spent a fortune going to every away match I can, check Bournemouth news every day and go to pre-season matches and will again. Very disappointing that some (thankfully not all) long-time Cherry fans are like this when someone asks a question. Try being nicer, maybe.

Thanks DJ for clarifying:) Thanks to tedisking for belittling someone for asking a question. Pretty sad really that people feel the need to belittle others who moved to the area less than 10 years ago after living abroad a lot of their adult life; wanting to make this place home and support the local team as part of that, having not followed a team since being put off football as a kid by fans shouting abusive racist comments at players. It's a shame some people have got nothing better to do than question others' 'real' support. I've spent a fortune going to every away match I can, check Bournemouth news every day and go to pre-season matches and will again. Very disappointing that some (thankfully not all) long-time Cherry fans are like this when someone asks a question. Try being nicer, maybe.
Jeez ....another sensitive soul. Thank you for that potted life history

Pot and kettle comes to mind!

I am indeed a sensitive soul at times and am proud of it:)

Be nice, tedisking. It'll increase those endorphins:) We support the same team, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

;