England cricket

Think this is bad?

You wait until the media spotlight turns to that other bastion of white middle class public school educated bullying and racism.

Rugby.

Cricket for Crickets sake....put the sacred white clobber on...get yer @rse on the grass..bash a few balls....get the whites in the washing machine...ALL other Laundry...tak it home .. and have a think ...Popeye.
Our Sports are being subjected to all ends of Wokery...taint right..taint proper !

Cricket for Crickets sake....put the sacred white clobber on...get yer @rse on the grass..bash a few balls....get the whites in the washing machine...ALL other Laundry...tak it home .. and have a think ...Popeye.
Our Sports are being subjected to all ends of Wokery...taint right..taint proper !

Thank you, Richie Benaud

If ..if we are tuning in and accepting at face value , the fall out of this Nation bowing down to Woke and Snowflakery and any that are happy to be thrapped down to 3rd World status ..in not only Politics but in Sport.. Well ..fill your f√cking Boots...but its Your Grandchildren who are the recipients of all this f√cking bollux!
Goodbye Great Britain...
Christ..I aint even had a drink today...saving that for the return of Footy tamorra...!
But i'll make sure iv'e had some 'value' at the FA Vase game Liskeard v Keynsham Town.
Then...to the Bar..I can promise some rocky ' opinionations ' after the Derby game..oh yes !

If ..if we are tuning in and accepting at face value , the fall out of this Nation bowing down to Woke and Snowflakery and any that are happy to be thrapped down to 3rd World status ..in not only Politics but in Sport.. Well ..fill your f√cking Boots...but its Your Grandchildren who are the recipients of all this f√cking bollux!
Goodbye Great Britain...
Christ..I aint even had a drink today...saving that for the return of Footy tamorra...!
But i'll make sure iv'e had some 'value' at the FA Vase game Liskeard v Keynsham Town.
Then...to the Bar..I can promise some rocky ' opinionations ' after the Derby game..oh yes !
Perhaps you should have a drink. Because we're all gagging to read your next post.

Perhaps you should have a drink. Because we're all gagging to read your next post.

I've just done a mild one on the Newcastle Takeover thread....getting back in the groove ready for tomorrow. Some of my finest hours occur after International breaks....and now Al G has stepped down I need to step it up.

And the Aussie press have dug up some dirt on Tim Payne. Hope they don’t capitulate and give the captaincy back to the cheating bar steward Smith.

Goodbye Great Britain...

Just to confirm, you know we re playing Sunday?

Loved that look on Mahmood’s face when he turned round and saw he’d lost a bail.

Last edited:

;