Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 2.15 pm

The Telegraph (whose sports writers know a thing or two about Eddie’s press conferences) has our expected team as:

Begovic

Clyne. Cook. Ake. Daniels.

Brooks. Lerma. Gosling. Fraser.

King

Wilson

Incidentally I also noticed on the same page that our friends up the road are missing about seven players through injury or bans for their trip to Leicester. Shame that.
That looks like a nicely balanced team to me. Funny seeing Clynne’s name in there. We suddenly look a bit more secure!

It’s about time we got something at Goodison. Even in the 6-3 defeat we were good for long periods. In the other matches we were by far the better side. As ever, the achilles heal has been the defence. Law of averages is telling me we fluke a clean sheet tomorrow!

Bit of Everton news from SSN

Everton boss Marco Silva is unconvinced about sanctioning a loan move for James McCarthy after his long spell out with injury, according to The Mirror.

The Irishman broke his leg last January attempting to block a Salomon Rondon shot when Everton played West Brom, and Bournemouth had been rumoured to be interested in him.

I see the noose is slowly tightening around our necks as Southampton are winning 2-0 at Leicester. If this is the final score our points cushion will be reduced from 11 points to 9. It was 14 a couple of weeks ago.

This is why it is crucial then we get something at Everton otherwise the bottom three quicksand will be upon us.

I see the noose is slowly tightening around our necks as Southampton are winning 2-0 at Leicester. If this is the final score our points cushion will be reduced from 11 points to 9. It was 14 a couple of weeks ago.

This is why it is crucial then we get something at Everton otherwise the bottom three quicksand will be upon us.

We are on 27 points, between another 8 and 11 needed for survival. We will be fine regardless of the gap at 1645 today.

I notice in the training pictures today, Aké and Ibe were wearing yellow bibs, while Lys and Stan were wearing blue bibs.

This means Aké is not fit enough to start. Also if Lys and Stan are starting it means Callum and King aren’t fit either :fish:

I notice in the training pictures today, Aké and Ibe were wearing yellow bibs, while Lys and Stan were wearing blue bibs.

This means Aké is not fit enough to start. Also if Lys and Stan are starting it means Callum and King aren’t fit either :fish:

If Wilson and King are not available we may as well ring up F.A. and ask them to call the game off, give Everton the 3 points and a couple of goals and save ourselves a whole load of hassel.

So, just for planning purposes, which is it going to be? Will we be hanged, or will we drown in quicksand? #littlerayofsunshine

;