Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 2.15 pm

On our way once more. How many of you have watched the sunrise at Cherwell services in the company of Rob "Mr Giggles " Trent? #trulyblessed : )

One of my favourite ever afcb games, perhaps just pipped by beating Liverpool 4-3. Once again highlighted how important Adam smith is for us.
It was awesome. Agree about Adam Smith's importance too. I think the 3-3 with Arsenal has to be up there too!

Last edited:
This one could go either way but I imagine that there will be goals. Would be happy enough with a draw here as we need to get something. Personally I dont think we are safe yet taking current form into consideration. Only Hudderdfield have picked up less points than us in the last 10 games! However we have played top six clubs and Watford and Wolves who are two good sides, but we do have a tough run coming up.

Everton 2 vs 3 Cherries :utc:

Last edited:
It was awesome. Agree about Adam Smith's importance too. I think the 3-3 with Arsenal has to be up there too!

The ending of that arsenal game meant it felt like a defeat but for the first 70 mins I doubt afcb have played better than that for such a large part of the game.

Just leaving Sandbach services, we've got 2 drivers today, must be going twice as quick : )
Coaches must be there already : )

Just get up there Table...and get on with it! You and Trent...the T- Men.....our best support! Don't come back without any points!
That is an Order.....not a Request!

Today's team:DwyyL3OW0AIo_WB.jpg large.jpg

Smith back is a huge bonus. Much earlier than expected. Wilson is a big blow but could be a window into what may happen.

;