Everton v AFC Bournemouth

Now's the time for VAR to award us a penalty as it will make no difference to the result. Problem is the ball has to be in the opposition box for that!

An embarrassment for the Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic fans that are still alive on the Planet....seeing their club in a battle with a big club and showing No Fight !
But that's 'Afcb' for ya. Effete. End of.
Tell me i'm wrong, any tosser that feels the need to call me out ... but YOU can believe it in secret. ..oh I f√cking know how it works on this sh*tshow Popeye ..I f√cking know !
Fullstop

The worst PL performance I think I’ve seen was when we demolished Leicester 0-1 last year and should have been about 8. I feel like we’ve just topped that.

Willo - “Anything that could go wrong, does …” Interesting from a partisan commentator who rarely criticises.

The difference with you is. You revel in it. You love too see us lose.
You can sit in your mothercare security guard uniform tonight and enjoy yourself.
He could dress up in his sister's Girl Guide uniform.
Closest he'll get to be a scout!

I've always backed Andoni and wanted him to succeed, only a week ago I have backed him , but after today's result clearly something isn't right.. time is running out and I wouldn't be surprised if Bill acts !.
Can we carry on like this no .. is now a time for change ? I don't know?!.

I've always backed Andoni and wanted him to succeed, only a week ago I have backed him , but after today's result clearly something isn't right.. time is running out and I wouldn't be surprised if Bill acts !.
Can we carry on like this no .. is now a time for change ? I don't know?!.
I'm not sure anyone can say they've 'always' backed him after 8 games.

At the end the players looked dejected. I don't think that's just down to the result. We are worse than last season and have injected £90m worth of players into the squad in the summer. Signing injured players when we so desperately needed players to come straight in is just plain ridiculous. Not signing a forward was ridiculous. Those that screamed bedwetters to those who questioned our matches up to this point what's your excuse now? That was embarrassing to watch. It doesn't look a happy team. A loss to wolves and AI might be looking for a new club. I don't disagree with the appointment necessarily but it seems our yank chairman acts quickly on impulse and questions need to be asked about our recruitment team. Second from bottom and deservedly so on our performances so far. Being played off the park by Arsenal, acceptable,. Being played off the park by Everton, not acceptable. The team selections leave a lot to be desired at the moment. We leak leadership, quality and goals.

Quick thoughts:
> definitely have regressed from first four games. Player confidence eroded by tough schedule?
> disjointed at both ends of the pitch.
> love Smitty, but the officiating this season will pass him by. Cannot go down on touch fouls, will never get called.
> a 38 year old on a yellow card from 10 minutes, and no attempts to exploit it.
> definitely hand ball on Young.
> the relegation fight is now on.
> KK needs a long ban. Not the first time he has poked fun at vulnerable people.

;