Everton v AFC Bournemouth

All the promoted sides are losing, so not all gloom and doom.
Meps will be back and surely has to replace Zabarnyi for a while at least. Was Zabarnyi's shirt to lose and he's lost it. Same goes for Neto. Give the new guy a chance. Scott will hopefully be available soon, so hopefully that will help too. Billing simply must play as 10 I think. Try Christie in deeper midfield role if necessary. No more Dango. Brooks and Tavernier as wingers or possibly Semenyo instead of Brooks at times.

problem is he will just start a new account but agree we shouldn't see him for a while
Utterly awful thing to say and am sure he knows it and really wasn't thinking. An apology will suffice I hope as we've all said awful things in the moment and then regretted it. Post should be removed.

At the end the players looked dejected. I don't think that's just down to the result. We are worse than last season and have injected £90m worth of players into the squad in the summer. Signing injured players when we so desperately needed players to come straight in is just plain ridiculous. Not signing a forward was ridiculous. Those that screamed bedwetters to those who questioned our matches up to this point what's your excuse now? That was embarrassing to watch. It doesn't look a happy team. A loss to wolves and AI might be looking for a new club. I don't disagree with the appointment necessarily but it seems our yank chairman acts quickly on impulse and questions need to be asked about our recruitment team. Second from bottom and deservedly so on our performances so far. Being played off the park by Arsenal, acceptable,. Being played off the park by Everton, not acceptable. The team selections leave a lot to be desired at the moment. We leak leadership, quality and goals.

Whilst getting played off the park by Arsenal is “acceptable”, I did post afterwards that the way the self belief just visibly left the players during the second half was worrying.

If you had to picture it, imagine the old 1950’s cartoon’s and Roadrunner dies and his ghost leaves his body. That’s how it looked last week and why I feared today.

Generally I’m positive and thought a week of training could have turned things around to at least take a point. Something to build on.

Now I worry the players aren’t buying into what the manager wants. A lot of them are running themselves into the ground for littler or no reward.

If Pompey get promoted and Saints stay put, then it could be quite fun in the Championship next season!
Well, that's how I'm looking at it too. Worst that can happen is relegation and we've found the Championship quite fun. I still think we'll stay up, but if not, hey ho.

I've always backed Andoni and wanted him to succeed, only a week ago I have backed him , but after today's result clearly something isn't right.. time is running out and I wouldn't be surprised if Bill acts !.
Can we carry on like this no .. is now a time for change ? I don't know?!.
Now is not time for a change. First game we could and should have won and we were woeful, but it happens. First half v. Brighton we were excellent and that wasn't so long ago. Thought some of the away chanting today was appalling but you pay your money so I guess you're entitled. Doesn't help though. If we're still this bad next month I'm going to gather my toys together to throw them.

If you had to picture it, imagine the old 1950’s cartoon’s and Roadrunner dies and his ghost leaves his body. That’s how it looked last week and why I feared today.

Generally I’m positive and thought a week of training could have turned things around to at least take a point. Something to build on.

Now I worry the players aren’t buying into what the manager wants. A lot of them are running themselves into the ground for littler or no reward.
Wait ......... the roadrunner dies????

More like Sirius Black ......

But yeah, that team does look dispirited, a shadow of the efforts that got points against the hammers and Brentford.

Reactions: DJ
Now is not time for a change. First game we could and should have won and we were woeful, but it happens. First half v. Brighton we were excellent and that wasn't so long ago. Thought some of the away chanting today was appalling but you pay your money so I guess you're entitled. Doesn't help though. If we're still this bad next month I'm going to gather my toys together to throw them.
I was at Brighton , that first half was promising.. we need to be more consistent and players like Brooks need to be starting ..
Was at Everton in May , sadly couldn't go today .. what was the chants today ?.

I was at Brighton , that first half was promising.. we need to be more consistent and players like Brooks need to be starting ..
Was at Everton in May , sadly couldn't go today .. what was the chants today ?.
Lots of We're f**ing sh*t, and other similar, a bit redeemed by a,Bournemouth til I die, but chorus of booing too.

Lots of We're f**ing sh*t, and other similar, a bit redeemed by a,Bournemouth til I die, but chorus of booing too.
Also one fan absolutely laying into Billing (as if he was the worst offender, which he wasn't) and a member of the coaching staff had to move him away. Pointless

Also one fan absolutely laying into Billing (as if he was the worst offender, which he wasn't) and a member of the coaching staff had to move him away. Pointless
Noticed that the TV announcers called him Billing the whole way. Didn't get the preferred name memo??

;