FA cup draw

I was reading that as Season ticket holders with 1 or more cup points but it may be Season ticket holders AND anyone with 1 or more cup points?
Anyone know for certain?

A forward slash means or. So the first priority window is for season ticket holders OR people with 1 cup point.

so nearly everyone, then? :)

Which does make a mockery of it.

I’m sure it won’t be an issue on this occasion, but the whole point of the points system was so that at least the top category would be guaranteed a ticket regardless of demand when tickets go on sale.

Thus avoiding people camping out overnight for tickets like we had for Charlton in 2015.

My daughter has a cup point but website won’t allow her to buy - thought cup points could buy today

My daughter has a cup point but website won’t allow her to buy - thought cup points could buy today
They can, we've got 1 cup point and have just purchased. It took me about seven attempts though, kept saying the seats i selected were unavailable. I guess everyone is on the site trying to buy tickets..

Seems to be across the area where most said you couldn't see the goal line from...
I purposefully got seats as close to the front as possible for that reason. We're row D, hopefully that will be fine. I did see restricted view seats listed when i logged in, but then couldn't find any on the plan.

5th in the queue in the shop but sadly all the front row already gone. If only those people, and other rows, would sit down that would make it easier for everybody else behind but not much hope.

Anyone else notice that rail seating is priced at £25 per ST Adult, but normal seating is priced at £20? That’s not what was suggested on the article on the website.

I still went ahead and bought the tickets as it looks like they’re are selling very quickly, but pretty sure I’ve overpaid as a result.

Apart from the outer blocks it's pretty much all sold out now... Some sporadic blocks and random seats... Looks like the lower tier will be on sale for tomorrow...

Apart from the outer blocks it's pretty much all sold out now... Some sporadic blocks and random seats... Looks like the lower tier will be on sale for tomorrow...
Knowing that Iraola takes the cups seriously has probably spiked more interest than in years gone by. It certainly has for me. Would expect us to take the full 3000.

Anyone else notice that rail seating is priced at £25 per ST Adult, but normal seating is priced at £20? That’s not what was suggested on the article on the website.

I still went ahead and bought the tickets as it looks like they’re are selling very quickly, but pretty sure I’ve overpaid as a result.
Is this the reason for difference, ST and Non-ST?

CategorySeason Ticket Holder Non-Season Ticket Holder
Adults£20£25
Over 62s£15£20
Under 23s£15£20
Under 18s£8£12

;