Fans forum

This would be my (mischievous) question.

Bill stated that he wanted to see more diversity (not exactly in those words), not all white faces I think he said. So why are those recently recruited into senior roles all white?

On a more serious note, I’ve not looked before, but interesting backgrounds behind some of these guys other than perhaps Chris Gerrish who was a copper until more recently.

Easy questions would be :
Why does it take so long getting into the NS on night games meaning fans miss the KO?
Can't security checks be made at the perimeter fence as fans turn up, especially the bag checks?
Why charge £3 for p&p on a reused ST?
Can we get rid of the band?

Why does it take so long getting into the NS on night games meaning fans miss the KO?
Can't security checks be made at the perimeter fence as fans turn up, especially the bag checks?

Perhaps the club could introduce an online checkin service, similar to airlines?

...and your account has 20+ away points, 50+ home points, have attended an under 7s women's match, drunk overpriced beer in a tent and you have a window of 30 seconds to respond from the moment of receiving the letter.
I just walked to the ticket office at 10:30 yesterday and spoke to Mike. He sorted it all out for me then and there.

Perimeter security checks is a good idea. No rush at the last minute to get in. I think there are only 5 access points through the perimeter fence so more stewards and space per entry. Searches spread out from about 2 hours before the match. No brainer really.

Perimeter security checks is a good idea. No rush at the last minute to get in. I think there are only 5 access points through the perimeter fence so more stewards and space per entry. Searches spread out from about 2 hours before the match. No brainer really.

I know just the man to spearhead those checks...

Served in Russia (well, may have been on holiday there, but was wearing his mothercare uniform still for some reason), and worked alongside James Bond.

"Did you pack this umbrella yourself?"

Havent't used them after I was thoroughly emasculated by yourself and others for admitting I use them on here few months back ;)

Even started smoking 60 marlboro reds a day (nice, deep, gravelly voice now...) and walking around with a manly shadow/stubble, just eat red meat/drink castrol gtx (raw) and p1ss where I f'ing well please to overcompensate ;)

Havent't used them after I was thoroughly emasculated by yourself and others for admitting I use them on here few months back ;)

Even started smoking 60 marlboro reds a day (nice, deep, gravelly voice now...) and walking around with a manly shadow/stubble, just eat red meat/drink castrol gtx (raw) and p1ss where I f'ing well please to overcompensate ;)

See, we've done you a favour. Get yourself one of these jackets and you'll never need a brolly again...

V-v40dQ5fALqW3vfjJe7lTMvfIFcqcHB2u05_kixv5o.jpg

;