Fat lady still not singing

Everybody wanted it.

I was hopeful that VAR would create a level playing field and stop all of those ridiculous decisions favouring the top six being given by some gutless referees.

However, I don't think anyone envisaged the political way that VAR has sometimes been misused to the extent that it has been.

For me the ref should always have to view and agree to any VAR change by reviewing his own decsion on a tv screen on the half way line.

Now it seems that the tv screens have gone and the ref's mate in charge of VAR mostly seems to back up the refs original on pitch decision regardless.

Scrap VAR!

At least if you are on the wrong end of a decision at a game without VAR then at least you can give the ref some instant feedback!

I mean after everything going on this year I'm just glad football is still happening and we can go and watch it (fingers crossed) live next season

Yeah I know......

Emotions are running high.

Now is not the time for historical factualities.

We need to all stick together.

:)

That's definitely it now. You had so many chances of escaping but blew the lot. Utterly pathetic. Do these clubs look familiar ?
View attachment 3642

Bring it on.

I for one am sick of losing every bloody week and visiting passionless stadiums.

If we get back into stadiums next season, I can see at least a dozen that I can't wait to go back to.

Maybe as a Brighton supporter you're still in the honeymoon period of the EPL, you get disillusioned pretty soon.
You're only there as cannon fodder for the top 6.

I think I'd rather be relegated than agree with kenya-cherrie. About anything.

I was hopeful that VAR would create a level playing field and stop all of those ridiculous decisions favouring the top six being given by some gutless referees.

However, I don't think anyone envisaged the political way that VAR has sometimes been misused to the extent that it has been.

For me the ref should always have to view and agree to any VAR change by reviewing his own decsion on a tv screen on the half way line.

Now it seems that the tv screens have gone and the ref's mate in charge of VAR mostly seems to back up the refs original on pitch decision regardless.

Scrap VAR!

At least if you are on the wrong end of a decision at a game without VAR then at least you can give the ref some instant feedback!

Talking about var and I was watching Leganés vs Madrid and a clear pen was not given Against madrid And even the commentator said if it was The other way round madrid would have been given the pen

Talking about var and I was watching Leganés vs Madrid and a clear pen was not given Against madrid And even the commentator said if it was The other way round madrid would have been given the pen

How about the Silva handball from a cross which was clearly a penalty IMO. Even one of the commentators laughed and said that you can't give a penalty against him! Man City would definitely have been given a penalty if it was our player in our box!

Indeed H Wilson had a broadly similar one given against him yesterday!

;