Fat lady still not singing

There were some great days, 4-3 v Liverpool for example. 3-3 v arsenal.

But West Ham. I went to Liverpool feeling like an imposter. We played well. Did better than I could have hoped. So, went to West Ham really needing and wanting us to win, but not feeling it.

The walk to the ground was special. It felt other worldly. The manner of the win meant something also. The spirit of the previous season was evident.

But the 'big' games that were so anticipated in that first season soon lost their gloss.

46 games. Mid week matches. A chance to build momentum, this league is very stop/start.

Eddie has many talents and skills. He is great at growing players. There isn't time for that in this league. I'd be interested in why he didn't want Ings, he's the finished article.

When we are allowed back the ground will be full every week, as all those who have struggled to get tickets will get them. Tuesday night home to Rotherham in November anyone?
3-3 against Arsenal was a great day ? No it bloody wasn't! We were 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go then we chucked it away. Sure you're not thinking of the Everton game?

;