Francis and Surman both gone

Word on the street. I have spoken to 2 players who are delighted with his appointment and say the squad are looking forward to seeing how things go under JT

Since Eddie left you’ve made out you have knowledge from inside the club first saying Tindall was going to be manager well before it was confirmed, you’ve referenced players as well.....

Since Eddie left you’ve made out you have knowledge from inside the club first saying Tindall was going to be manager well before it was confirmed, you’ve referenced players as well.....
I have certain knowledge of things but can't reply to every crazy post that comes up on here.people speculate without any knowledge of the facts.we all support the club and have different views which is fine.

Tbh Neil you've lost all credibility, just a phucking clueless doom merchant, used to have respect for your match reports, we weren't good enough alot of the time on the pitch and off it and still aren't off it but you've proven to be a tool the last few months when you've compared us to Rochdale and now that two players contracts have ended, JT isn't fit for purpose. Maybe Hughes does wear the trousers now when it comes to transfers but Eddie has gone and perhaps JT didn't want as much responsibility as Eddie. Maybe Eddie didn't have the heart to tell all these players that have left that they're either not adequate for the championship economically or or playing wise or they're going to be sold to mitigate the PL loss of revenue.

People on here referring to Surman as being a child for complaining - honestly get off it. He was vice-captain for a reason; he was very very influential in the dressing room and was possibly our most mature player!

He certainly deserved to have a chat with the manager in regards to his contract... the man's a private man and would never want to cause a ruckas or imply anything, but he has! There is definitely something more than what meets the eye here...

Put yourself in his shoes, 7 years loyalty to a club and your manager can't have a 5 minute chat with you...

Last edited:
People on here referring to Surman as being a child for complaining - honestly get off it. He was vice-captain for a reason; he was very very influential in the dressing room and was possibly our most mature player!

He certainly deserved to have a chat with the manager in regards to his contract... the man's a private man and would never want to cause a ruckas or imply anything, but he has! There is definitely something more than what meets the eye here...

Put yourself in his shoes, 7 years loyalty to a club and your manager can't have a 5 minute chat with you...

I don't even think he was actually complaining... It was a soundbite where they'd quite obviously cut out the question (which was probably along the lines of "what did the manager say to you?"), and Surman was simply answering... He even goes as far to defend Tindall a bit by saying he was probably very busy...

Nobody has suggested that Surman is a child for complaining as far as i can see... If you're are referring to my previous post then you've misunderstood it........
I was merely pointing out to all the bleeding hearts on here that Surman was in fact a grown man not a child that needed sympathy after being released from the academy.......Surman is not likely to be even a bit upset that a manager that he's never played for didn't ring him up to say bye.....
So there really is no need for all the fake outrage over a comment Surman made after being asked a question.....he wasn't complaining or making a ruckus as you put it at all.........this is what JT is up against.....any little slip is going to be pounced upon by those that are willing him to fail.

It’s obviously been an embarrassing episode by the club but I think genuinely a case of crossed wires rather than any disrespect being shown.

An early lesson for JT in the increased scrutiny that comes with the job even if the actual circumstances are beyond his control.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/s...ts-no-issues-jason-tindall-conversation-pair/

Everyone can now shake hands and make up :)

Interesting comment RE Hughes and his 'role'... "Before Jase had been announced there was obviously no manager in charge and in the hierarchy at the club, it's Hughesy's responsibility to tell me where I stood and I appreciated that..."
As I thought, just us being a bit tinpot and being overwhelmed by all that was going on at the time. It is a lot for the club to cope with all at once to be fair. Would have been very surprised if JT hadn't called him as soon as he had some space in his schedule. All good now though. The fact that we were without a manager when it was decided is the key point here.
:utc:

I think as well, we will be one of the higher profile clubs in the Championship, Not only because of us being relegated but also because of the whole Eddie Howe saga...

We've said it before but if he hasn't already, Tindall or the club would do well to get some PR help/coaching... He's done 'ok' so far but it's when he gets scrutinised for results, or this type of poor PR, he'll need to know how to deal with it...

...and let's not gloss over it, this was poor PR for both Tindall and the club...

I have sympathy for Surman this season; whenever he played he was excellent but never got a good run of games when at some times our midfield was pitiful. When (in my opinion) he should have had a new contract, only the worst happens - his manager doesn't contact him.

Not caring about your players is not the first thing you want to do as a new manager, even if they are leaving. I'm sure those who stuck around him for a while (ie Cook, Wilson, Smith) will be a little concerned as to how he was treated.

would the previous manager and his assistant not have discussed who were the probable outs before the season ended and the likely squad for next season in the pl and the championship?

Are surman and Francis able to keep up fitness using afcb training facilities if they want to?

would the previous manager and his assistant not have discussed who were the probable outs before the season ended and the likely squad for next season in the pl and the championship?

Are surman and Francis able to keep up fitness using afcb training facilities if they want to?
Surely they'll get a discount at the gym at Queen's Park....;)

;