General sale tickets

God give me strength. People come on here to complain when seats are left empty. Then when the ticket office puts them up for sale, they come on to complain again. Just welcome the fact that more fans will be able to go to a game, including potential newbies.
Well its easier and better (for some) than actually buying one.

God give me strength. People come on here to complain when seats are left empty. Then when the ticket office puts them up for sale, they come on to complain again. Just welcome the fact that more fans will be able to go to a game, including potential newbies.
I know it’s hard to believe, but it is possible for there to be more than 1 issue with the current setup that needed resolving.

It could well be that there are several hundred returns every game, I was just surprised to see it, hence the question. I am so very sorry if my question annoyed you.

I know it’s hard to believe, but it is possible for there to be more than 1 issue with the current setup that needed resolving.

It could well be that there are several hundred returns every game, I was just surprised to see it, hence the question. I am so very sorry if my question annoyed you.
I should think so too. How dare you come on a football club forum and ask impertinent questions relating to our globally renowned and world beating ticket office.
Shame on you young man.

And apologies from me for my rant. I should have been more reflective. You do have reasonable points, it’s just that it seemed that today was nothing but unremitting negativity.

As someone who works with the general public, I can tell you they are becoming more entitled and angrier by the day.

I'm not talking about filling our current stadium .....I'm questioning whether we'd fill a bigger stadium now that demand for tickets isn't at the same level as in our PL years..... whether we're still selling out now is irrelevant.... tickets being on general sale doesn't suggest that there is the surplus demand that would warrant a bigger stadium.

If shove comes to push perhaps we could allow our visitors a few more

Yes there could be several hundred returns.
But not in several blocks of 20 or so.
Still some left. Jump in your tractor and get over here old cherry.

;