Harry Arter

It was really a tired foul, 92-minute, trying to chase down one last chance for a draw. Otherwise, he was very energetic. Unfortunately, Garbo's comment about being Championship level may be on the mark.

Absolutely agree. My understanding of Garbo's comment, and my concurrence, was as it stands today. He will always have a rightful place in the Cherries pantheon.
Yes I was stating his position now and not in our first two seasons in The PL...Harry will always have my fullest respect for what he helped us achieve...but we have moved on with Lerma/Cook & Brooks

If ever a man was so full of his own arrogance it is Roy Keane.....who does he think he is.......God or someone?
Surely he is a dinosaur from an age where bullying was more tolerated and pseudo macho man ruled the day?

The Sun reports it.......so it must be 100% true......don't like Keane ? fine.
Remember there are two sides to every story.

Good job that Keane wasn't Harry's manager when he and Rachel lost their baby. The consequences could have been far more serious.

Goes to show, once again, what a class act we have in Eddie Howe.
I'm sorry but I don't think thats a particularly tasteful thing to say. Keane may be all manner of things but the tragedy that the After family went through is completely different and speculating on how it "might" have been handled doesn't seem fair.

;