Harry Arter

the sort of challenge we have seen many times over the years with Harry. it usually follows a passage of play where he has not been given a decision or feels hard done by. I don't think we will see him in an AFCB shirt again. We have even given his number 8 away.

While we're remember Harry moments, was it against Everton when he crawled along the floor and tapped in from close range? Real scrappy goal but pure Arter.

It makes me a bit sad that Gosling and Surman are in the 11 and Harry has gone. Easily either of those players' match on his day.

Yeah it’s not like they’ve done anything in the first 2 games either.

It will be interesting to see how many games Harry misses through suspension. He could easily have gone yesterday.

I wouldn't swap him for gosling or Surman at the moment. It is a long time since Harry was at his best. Gosling reminds me of SOD at times. Covers a lot of ground, breaks up play, gets hold of loose balls. Horrible to play against. Seems to be in the right place a lot of the time.

Gosling and Surman have a good partnership at the moment. Fraser and Brooks complete an effective midfield 4.

No passengers.

Just a quick thank you for lending us Harry Arter. He will fit in perfectly at Cardiff and he is a fan favourite already.

As to the game yesterday, it was an improvement over the one against you, but we are realistic but not downhearted about our limitations.

Oh and by the way, well done yesterday (y)

Well Harry was forcibly backing into the Hudds player to try and block the keeper from coming out. 6 of one half a dozen of the other.

Just a quick thank you for lending us Harry Arter. He will fit in perfectly at Cardiff and he is a fan favourite already.

As to the game yesterday, it was an improvement over the one against you, but we are realistic but not downhearted about our limitations.

Oh and by the way, well done yesterday (y)
Thanks to Cardiff for the money they leant us. Throwing it all over the pitch. Much appreciated. Gone are the days we need to collect loose change.

Hate to say it but Harry has found his level....that being in a championship side playing in The Prem...but you need to be more than that to be in a top half PL side....I am hoping that Lerma will be a proper upgrade for us?

;