Harry Arter

His last goal for us stands out for me....against Huddersfield ....hanging on to a lead with 10 men and Harry passes our forwards to press the Huddersfield defender .....wins the ball on the edge of the box and slams it into the bottom corner....not one of our present midfielders scores that goal.....pure desire.

I think he knows we're down, he knows the Championship is his level and realises that the grass isn't necessarily greener. Does anyone really know if his injuring Kelly was malicious or just an accident?

I think he knows we're down, he knows the Championship is his level and realises that the grass isn't necessarily greener. Does anyone really know if his injuring Kelly was malicious or just an accident?
Probably got blown out of proportion........why would there be any malicious intent on Arters part?.....not exactly a Paul Moulden /Shaun Teale situation.

I think this could be a very good thing. As others have said he has been forthright in his interviews in the past when he was understandably in a dark place and this seems to show a much changed outlook.

2 years having a change in scenery and being able to use that time to get to a better place whilst also being able to reflect on what has happened in his professional career, perhaps willing to recommit to Eddie and AFCB.

I think Harry is back...and to think he only popped out for a packet of fags...
Think maybe Harry knew that the writing was on the wall with Fulham a while ago. Wasn't he talking us up a couple of weeks ago and making noises about coming back here ? To be honest I think the Championship is probably his level and I'd be happy for him to see out his contract with us as long as he social distances from Kelly.

Think maybe Harry knew that the writing was on the wall with Fulham a while ago. Wasn't he talking us up a couple of weeks ago and making noises about coming back here ? To be honest I think the Championship is probably his level and I'd be happy for him to see out his contract with us as long as he social distances from Kelly.

He did say words to the effect that he wanted to come back in pre season and fight for his place...

If Harry is up for it and still got the energy and tenacity he once had then i'd be happy to see him back in the line=up but he's 30 now and going to have to try more than ever before.

I think Fulham have already said they do not want to take Harry on a permanent for next season...Thus letting him go... Not sure where I read this but I have definitely read it somewhere...

;