Harry Arter

So some of our fans seriously think Arter is a 20m player???

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Aged 29
25 PL appearances last season. Would have been more but for injury.
2 Full competitive International caps last season.

Well worth £20m in this season's mad transfer fee window.

I appreciate how exciting it is when a new word appears on your word of the day toilet paper but could you have not waited a bit longer and used it under a better scenario? Would have worked much better.

‘Flash’ wasn’t on my word of the day toilet paper actually. Although...... oddly......it was on the bottle behind the toilet so maybe I picked it up subliminally.....:grinning:

Well I'm gonna stick my head out there and take a battering from most but personally I'm glad to see the back of him. Yes he played a part of rise up the leagues, yes he was an absolute bargain find and will be remembered for his better performances, he also went through a monumental personal horror. But he was reckless, unruly , argumentative and became a liability and disruptive. His chapter with us is now closed and it's for the best hes moved on. Our club has given him opportunities as a footballer that he could only of dreamt having. We've done our bit and he's done his. Good luck to him but its no loss that he's gone.

He probably asked to go to Fulham on loan and Eddie said we have a injury problem you can go in January. Then we got Billings and Eddie said off you go.

If we’d sold him for £20m you lot would have been moaning that it wasn’t £30m.

Some on here live in some kind of fantasy football world you really do.
A proven Championship winning midfielder is an asset, worth millions. Not 20 or 30 granted, probably just a few these days, but enough to cover Stacey for example.

Lets not forget he's cost us in recent days as well with regards Kelly.

One of my favourite AFCB players of history, scorer of one of my favourite goals (v Boro home). But football is a business and I feel we're a bit soft sometimes.

A fair fee of a few million would help with that training ground we all want to see started.

Last edited:
From Fulham MB

Another loan....Seems we've lost our chequebook, or its all being kept for our bumper centre back signing whoever it is...Coyw

Arter is only worth what another team will pay, and seems no offers received, so hes not worth 10m and certainly not 20m

Sheffield United were reportedly interested. But unless it’s a very lucrative deal like Mousset, surely it’s better to not pass him on to a rival club?

In that sense him going to Fulham makes more sense than Cardiff last season.

Good luck to him, I can see why the loan move. It allows Fulham to spread parachute money further, After should impress at that level so could spark a bidding war

A proven Championship winning midfielder is an asset, worth millions. Not 20 or 30 granted, probably just a few these days, but enough to cover Stacey for example.

Lets not forget he's cost us in recent days as well with regards Kelly.

One of my favourite AFCB players of history, scorer of one of my favourite goals (v Boro home). But football is a business and I feel we're a bit soft sometimes.

A fair fee of a few million would help with that training ground we all want to see started.
That goal v Boro :bow:

;