Harry Arter

Oh what a surprise the club throwing money away like they do best.
Harry has 2 years left, it's a shocking deal. Behind the scenes the club needs a big clear out aswell.

It's quite clear the club just burn away any profit we make for the sake of it to keep the masses of drones quiet about the Stadium situation.

Make £35m on Mings & Mousset, Oh we'll spare no expense then and forget about the elephant in the room and the pillar that stays with the club forever. Just keep signing players for big fees, repeat every Window until we go back down. It's quite clear that's what's going to happen and if you can't see that then you're in denial.

Harry has 2 years left, it's a shocking deal. Behind the scenes the club needs a big clear out aswell.

It's quite clear the club just burn away any profit we make for the sake of it to keep the masses of drones quiet about the Stadium situation.

Make £35m on Mings & Mousset, Oh we'll spare no expense then and forget about the elephant in the room and the pillar that stays with the club forever. Just keep signing players for big fees, repeat every Window until we go back down. It's quite clear that's what's going to happen and if you can't see that then you're in denial.
take a deep breath - it will all be ok

A club has to come in with a bid which didn't happen. Even Cardiff didn't bid for him. Even then, the player doesn't have to go if he doesn't want to. I'm hoping that Fulham are paying his wages and we get something out of it. Every premier league club has players on their books that they would rather move on.

Harry is a legend of this club. Hope he gets a testimonial.
My thoughts also go out to Woking if they had a sell on clause, we have become one of those clubs we used to moan about.

Harry is a legend of this club. Hope he gets a testimonial.
My thoughts also go out to Woking if they had a sell on clause, we have become one of those clubs we used to moan about.

You saying we have deliberately avoided selling him, just so Woking don't get a few grand?! :slap::slap::slap:

legend yes but testimonial do me a favour - 35 grand a week for 5 years and you want to give him a bit more

Yeah why not, no stadium to build. Deserves it more than alot of our players who are getting much more. You don't care about the money we waste anyway that's why you replied to me in the first place.

Harry has 2 years left, it's a shocking deal.

If you know the deal is bad, why not enlighten us all as to the details, then?

Also, how many offers have we received from clubs wanting to buy him this window? You can’t sell someone who people don’t offer to buy

He has two years left, which means we can have three windows we can potentially get a fee in, plus the fact we have a minimum fee guaranteed from Fulham if he plays more than 20 or so matches. I fail to see what's so terrible about the deal

The announcement on COWS today includes the phrase:
"The agreement with the Cottagers includes an obligation to buy the midfielder."

Strange tone in the wording - or is it just me ?

"The club would like to wish Arter every success during his time on loan with Fulham."

Yet for Surridge

"The club would like wish Sam all the best for his loan spell."

Edit - probably just me as seen the tweet refers to him as "All the best H"

Early rumour was that (purchase obligation) was based on them getting promoted, so here's hoping he leads them to a playoff final defeat, so then we can get top dollar for him

The announcement on COWS today includes the phrase:
"The agreement with the Cottagers includes an obligation to buy the midfielder."

The Fulham site says:

"The deal keeps the 29-year-old at Craven Cottage for the duration of the 2019/20 season, and could be made permanent next summer."

As cockbeard says, it appears to be a conditional obligation to buy.

;