Harry Arter

Good to hear from you again.

The last times our two teams met was nearly nine years ago at Dean Court in
League 1.

I won’t remind you of the result. ;) :grinning:

It was the sixth game of our eight game winning run and promotion into the Championship.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/21979516

Hi BTK

An awful lot has happened since then.

We’ve had some pretty awful owners, that have gambled us to our current position.

But we appear to have ones who are steady and measured. No more 5 year plans and gambling on promotion.
Whether it will eventually succeed, only time will tell.

Fulham fans just having a laugh in the seaside sunshine they have ripped this league up…I do think that like us if we go up they will struggle in the PL …and all their Parker rants won’t count for anything. Not sure I’d want Silva as manager over Scott tbh though?

Fulham fans just having a laugh in the seaside sunshine they have ripped this league up…I do think that like us if we go up they will struggle in the PL …and all their Parker rants won’t count for anything. Not sure I’d want Silva as manager over Scott tbh though?
And would much rather be going into the Premier league with a mobile Solanke than a pedestrian Mitrovic.

And would much rather be going into the Premier league with a mobile Solanke than a pedestrian Mitrovic.
Mitrovic really is a lazy bast#ard. He can get away with it in the Championship because of his goal count which is exceptional. In the Premier league, when you need all 11 players working their nuts off he'd be a liability. I can understand why Parker didn't play him that much. Next season he'll be a couple of years older and hald a stone heavier than last time he was in the PL .

;