Harry Redknapp

horndean_exile - 4/10/2017 11:49

Wasn't Harry involved with Yeovil once before? Perhaps I might be confusing him with somebody else.

Perhaps you are thinking of when we won 1-0 away to Yeovil under Groves. That was Harry's first (and only?) game as our "Advisor".

Tinpot Club - 4/10/2017 12:02

horndean_exile - 4/10/2017 11:49

Wasn't Harry involved with Yeovil once before? Perhaps I might be confusing him with somebody else.

Perhaps you are thinking of when we won 1-0 away to Yeovil under Groves. That was Harry's first (and only?) game as our "Advisor".

Cheers Tinpot, that must have been it.

Steve Cotterill went as Harry's assistant until the end of his first short season in charge to save them from relegation, but then left.

Didn't realise he came back to replace Harry, was abroad when he got the job.

Said immediately when this happened that Harry wouldn't last up there. A bad job to take at a very unstable club. He should of left it till a London club come along. Could see him as Brentford boss in all honesty

Some great days at DC when this football legend was around. Ruffled a few feathers since but always a provided laugh or two in this sometimes too serious sport. He got badly injured of course while working for our cause. The bowls thing is priceless, almost Harry Enfield stuff! I like Harry's!

Sad reflection on anyone's life careers(s) to go on that Crap!
Anyone who has any Mettle would undertake a REAL jungle exped....without the cameras and Hotels! FFS Harry come Inboard!

Last edited:
Non - Wednesday joke.

Sherlock Holmes to Dr Watson (Sherlock is bent naked over a chair looking backwards).
My observation John my boy, is that you have squeezed Citrus Juice upon your Erect Appendage !
I Specifically stated to you... ELEMENTARY !! ..not f##king LEMON ENTRY!!

;