Harry Redknapp

Harry Bingo, I haven't watched all of them but Harry got a 'different class' in last night. Next on the list 'f'sure'

I see the McVey lad is from Bournemouth.

went to corfe hills skool, lives (or lived) in merley. comes from the north-west originally.

Wonder if Harry’s local cafe,Caff in Sandbanks will now be putting Quails and Wallabi on menu for Harry’s return!

Did he seriously say he thought a quail was a fish ? How many FA dinners has he been to I wonder ?

Article includes pic of a young Jamie with Harry at Dean Court.

It may be on the "other" channel but we are loving this year's I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here.

The reason this season is the best yet? Two words... Harry. Redknapp.

The former Tottenham manager's name was the most Googled topic in the UK on Sunday, with more than 200,000 searches.

For millions of football fans, the "Redknapp dynasty" is nothing new, but for younger viewers of the ITV show, they may not have been as familiar with Harry before he went in the jungle.

We wanted to answer a few of the most commonly asked Harry Redknapp-related questions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46345447

Only watched it cos Arrys innit, Innit? It's doing my crust now! If I hear that girl say Oh my God! once more I'll literally, like, literally, like Oh My God i'll......aaagggghhhh

;