Harry Wilson

Assuming he was ever for sale. Even less likley to sell him now given that they've let Ryan Kent go

24 hrs prior to the loan deal being done there was an 'obligation to buy' clause in the deal and it was removed by one party (believed to be us). The obligation to buy part of the deal was mentioned by Mark M and Chris Temple in the lead up to him being signed.

The issue is, if he has a decent season, his price will be a hell of a lot more than the £25m from this summer just gone...

I agree with DJ, wish we'd gone all out for him.

Last edited:
24 hrs prior to the loan deal being done there was an 'obligation to buy' clause in the deal and it was removed by one party (believed to be us). The obligation to buy part of the deal was mentioned by Mark M and Chris Temple in the lead up to him being signed.

The issue is, if he has a decent season, his price will be a hell of a lot more than the £25m from this summer just gone...

I agree with DJ, wish we'd gone all out for him.

Oh no, not the failed transfer policy again?
;)

I want to see this Wilson doing 90mins in all games for the Cherries....he has got It!

Could turn out our best ever Wilson.. in front of Fred Wilson, left back, from the early 50s ( Bird, Sanaghan, Wilson ....) and then Callum !

All the best sides have Wilsons!

Last edited:
To start or not to start? It seems when he starts he has a bright first 20 minutes but then disappears. Yet bring him on as a sub and boy does he make an impact. I wasn't at Watford but people said he made a big difference. I was there today and he made a HUGE difference.

As Neil Dawson has pointed out - I don't think he is a winger, but Ediie is unlikely to deploy him there. He is a goal threat though - he is now our leading scorer this season. So do we start him and if so where do we play him?

;