Harry Wilson

Really? You would put him straight in after a couple of training sessions?
I never said that. I'm going leave that to Eddie to decide. I mean after all, hes the one that has spoken to him, seen him train and can make a formal decision. IF he does play, to say that it's ridiculous imo is frankly ridiculous, as you are basing that off no knowledge at all part from you assuming he doesn't know or understand anything that Eddie wants from him.

I never said that. I'm going leave that to Eddie to decide. I mean after all, hes the one that has spoken to him, seen him train and can make a formal decision. IF he does play, to say that it's ridiculous imo is frankly ridiculous, as you are basing that off no knowledge at all part from you assuming he doesn't know or understand anything that Eddie wants from him.
In other words, I trust his judgement more than yours, mine or anyone elses.

If Harry is going to play in a Brooks type role in the meantime, I have no issues with him starting. He's already shown with Wales he can get thrown in with different players and just get on with it.

he certainly seems to be an exciting signing - his long range shooting looks fantastic, and something we're not used to!

And I have no doubt that Eddie will not throw him straight in because it would not be the right decision!

BREAKING NEWS

Newcastle are unlikely to sign Liverpool winger Harry Wilson because he isn’t available on loan, Sky Sports News understands.

Steve Bruce was keen to bring the 22-year-old in on loan, but Jurgen Klopp has made it clear that another loan won’t help his player’s development, saying its time Wilson settled somewhere.

Liverpool are understood to value the Wales international at over £20m.
Wonder how Newcastle feel...

before anyone gets carried away, some derby views:

“On his day he’s definitely ready. (for the pl) Quality left foot and good vision. I’d say he drifts in and out of games too much and some games just pass him by, you won’t notice he’s playing. But give him space and he’ll work magic.“

“Sweet left foot, but physically lightweight & doesn’t have blinding pace. Drifts out of games too often, particularly on the road & doesn’t offer his full-back great protection out of possession.“

“If he was ready he would have dominated games with #dcfc..but as others have said;too inconsistent. The Bournemouth move is good for both clubs and Wilson..he needs to be better more often imo.“

“Your right about his left foot. But his overall play is mediocre, if he’s not on the scoresheet you wouldn’t no he was playing in most games. But at the end of the day goals win matches.”

“Better playing tucked in off the wing or cm/cam.”

to be fair i did ask what his weaknesses were

before anyone gets carried away, some derby views:

“On his day he’s definitely ready. (for the pl) Quality left foot and good vision. I’d say he drifts in and out of games too much and some games just pass him by, you won’t notice he’s playing. But give him space and he’ll work magic.“

“Sweet left foot, but physically lightweight & doesn’t have blinding pace. Drifts out of games too often, particularly on the road & doesn’t offer his full-back great protection out of possession.“

“If he was ready he would have dominated games with #dcfc..but as others have said;too inconsistent. The Bournemouth move is good for both clubs and Wilson..he needs to be better more often imo.“

“Your right about his left foot. But his overall play is mediocre, if he’s not on the scoresheet you wouldn’t no he was playing in most games. But at the end of the day goals win matches.”

“Better playing tucked in off the wing or cm/cam.”

to be fair i did ask what his weaknesses were
He'll be playing under a better manager though ;-)

;