Huddersfield Town v AFC Bournemouth - 6 To Go!

Just gone fifth and you’re picking holes in a 23 year old who has scored 13 goals and taken 6 assists from 35 games or 3 goals and 1 assist from his last 4 games if you prefer.
You're the one who brought up the subject of XGs.........so you've an opinion on the one he scored but not the one he one he fluffed.....yep.

When you look back to the table after our defeat against Barnsley at home after 36 games, we were in 7th place 13 points behind Swansea and 10 behind Brentford. Plus 5 points behind both Barnsley and Reading.

Then tonight’s table, it certainly is a great recovery and credit must go to JW.

It felt like cruise control, Willo and Kris, the team and myself all seemed to behave like it was in the bag. Nervy last 15 minutes, but it checks the only box that matters .... the win column.

Now on to Saturday and what should be a good test. Looking forward to it.

It felt like cruise control, Willo and Kris, the team and myself all seemed to behave like it was in the bag. Nervy last 15 minutes, but it checks the only box that matters .... the win column.

Now on to Saturday and what should be a good test. Looking forward to it.
Screenshot_20210413-134900_SofaScore.jpg
Interesting how evenly matched we've been. We beat them with Tindall though. I am curious how Woodgate will handle it.

;