Huddersfield Town v AFC Bournemouth

Eddie’s Press Conference now up on COWS (8 minutes).

Besides mentioning Callum & Steve C, there is a discussion about David B extended contract and how he deserved it.

Also on the Man C game. Huddersfield tomorrow.

Then discusses Lys Mousset and finally VAR.

Also mentioned the Freedom award.

Last edited:
I think if he gets another 5 bookings, he'll be banned for 3 games (probably to carry over into next season). Still very much something to be wary of, his previous record considered, although he looks like he's turned a corner a bit recently.

FFS Minty...

Well..yeah...sorry about that Rob .it was a bit Mintyish.....but its just impatience from me after getting all excited about a £19 mil signing and expecting more of an impact from him....but we get yet another one from Liverpool that so far is underwhelming..ive stayed positive on most issues including hanging in there for Ibe. Then there is a hovering expectation of the Spark of Luck needed to get the season back on track! I think quite few us thought Sol would be that Spark....maybe soon then ?

They will score 2 nailed on 2-0 defeat even though on ability we should be winning it I expect another dross away performance and a 11th defeat on trot. They also outplayed us at DC and should've won.

;