Huddersfield Town v AFC Bournemouth

I think if he gets another 5 bookings, he'll be banned for 3 games (probably to carry over into next season). Still very much something to be wary of, his previous record considered, although he looks like he's turned a corner a bit recently.

I think he also gets summoned to the FA to explain himself if he reaches 15 in the season. I'm not too sure what that's about. Maybe they'll tell him his a very naughty boy.

On the Merry Pranksters minibus (just a little further :) , barrelling along towards Warwick services and a healthy nutritious fried breakfast :)
Just 2 wheelchairs today, the Good Lady and the ever delightful Rob Trent . See we had 3 coaches going, pretty good turn out considering the Eddie stole 2 hours of our lives with his anti football last week : )

On the Merry Pranksters minibus (just a little further :) , barrelling along towards Warwick services and a healthy nutritious fried breakfast :)
Just 2 wheelchairs today, the Good Lady and the ever delightful Rob Trent . See we had 3 coaches going, pretty good turn out considering the Eddie stole 2 hours of our lives with his anti football last week : )

Is this you?

That's Rob the last time we left him behind at the services (don't understand what he was upset about, we had a democratic vote 'n everything : ) )
Update from Cherwell ( not Warwick ) not only does Russell Beardsmore work for ManU but he's met Rob Trent now : ) Top bloke is Russell :)

One. would not think that the Cherries would F ##k this up.....but if that becomes a Reality...expect a possee of Minty Clones and a Cameo from the DoomLord himself...on a 5 o'clock Special Doom Show Edition .

And if Saints managed to tonk Spurs too ......it will not be a limited edition! Oh No Sir!

So Come on you Mighty Cherries....send these Simmering Sadlads to their Summercamp!

One. would not think that the Cherries would F ##k this up.....but if that becomes a Reality...expect a possee of Minty Clones and a Cameo from the DoomLord himself...on a 5 o'clock Special Doom Show Edition .

And if Saints managed to tonk Spurs too ......it will not be a limited edition! Oh No Sir!

So Come on you Mighty Cherries....send these Simmering Sadlads to their Summercamp!
As I said earlier Bill, so long as we don't concede an early goal then 3-0 to the mighty Cherries.
If we do lose then I'll give the forum a miss tonight!

If I remember correctly they battled and worked extremely at our place. It was a tough result for them. I remember saying that if they play like that all season they will be fine. I wonder what happened - probably no end product which is always an issue in the Premier League for teams at the bottom.

I feel another stream of clichés coming....but I'll avoid them and simply say you are absolutely correct Bill. By the way, what happened to Minty - didn't he resurrect under another pseudonym ? He was almost likeable in a funny kind of way.

From SSN:

Team to play Huddersfield: Boruc, Ake, Smith, Mepham, Surman, Lerma, Daniels, Brooks, Fraser, King, Wilson.

Subs: Begovic, Mousset, Rico, Clyne, Simpson, Solanke, Surridge.

Knew Clyne would be dropped; hasn’t been good enough recently and we probably want more attacking fullbacks for this game.

Fraser lucky to still be in the team, been worse than Ibe recently (not even on the bench? Seriously?).

Great to see Wilson, Lerma and Brooks back. And Solanke too.

;