I'm off

Had enough of this shite weather, Minus degrees, snow, wind, now rain.
I'm off to Portugal for a month, 20c at the moment spending afternoons playing golf then back to 3 euro beers.
anybody else off to their winter holidays?
Tenerife for three weeks late March, then Rhodes in October.

Andalusia is top of the list.
Good choice KBG.
Currently 23 C, sunny with blue skies and, unusually for these parts, very little wind. Set to stay dry for at least the next 10 days but possibly longer. Feeling like spring came early at the moment !
Be aware that in recent years, late February through March has seen us getting a prolonged rainy season. So if you are thinking of coming, try to get here soon :thumbup:

Let me know about Albania. It's up and coming apparently.

I'll keep you posted.

Mrs Ghost and I tend to seek out the slightly odd when it comes to a proper holiday.
I fear we my be a bit late to Albania.

Last 3 proper holidays have been
Nepal
Republic of Georgia
Kyrgyzstan

Nepal well on its way to being a bit ruined, the other two were truly mad, if you like life on the edge and don't mind food poisoning. :grinning:

I'll keep you posted.

Mrs Ghost and I tend to seek out the slightly odd when it comes to a proper holiday.
I fear we my be a bit late to Albania.

Last 3 proper holidays have been
Nepal
Republic of Georgia
Kyrgyzstan

Nepal well on its way to being a bit ruined, the other two were truly mad, if you like life on the edge and don't mind food poisoning. :grinning:
I think your wife probably lives everyday on an edge.

I'm off to Portugal for a month, 20c at the moment spending afternoons playing golf then back to 3 euro beers.
Leaving for New Zealand next Friday - three week "once in a lifetime " family trip.... on my secret scouting mission to Foley's NZ team......

Went to Tenerife, Los Christanos years ago, the amount of tourists really put me off.
Must be worse now as they keep building.

Thought you were about to flounce. Enjoy Portugal and the pastel de nata. Weather here is shite!!!

;