I'm off

I've always found that going abroad the place is full of foreigners, especially when I go to that big bugbear of yours...visiting the Welsh in-laws.
Sounds like you have to. I only visit for football, and as there's no EPL teams there at the moment, happy days.

Had a time share there for about 20 years. Would sit on the beach watching the Thomas Cook flights come in. Way back, the weekly Concord arrival was a big draw!
Stayed on the South Coast near the "Gap". Great restaurants at the time, nice beaches and very safe.
Enjoy it.
Went on honeymoon to Christchurch just down from the gap Also watched cricket a few years before Fab place to go and friendly locals

….maybe a Barmy Army tour in the future…just need to put my liver through boot camp first!

Going to Tenerife, hate the tourists though, it's like walking around in England but with better weather. Hight Streets are just like the UK.

All day breakfasts on the menu, everywhere.

Really annoys me, as I'm trying to experience new cultures.

But I will grab some Bacon and Mustard in the English shop just round the corner, as I complain to my wife about how British this part of the Mediterranean is.

Not again.

I really dislike tourists, especially in Tenerife.

Going to Tenerife, hate the tourists though, it's like walking around in England but with better weather. Hight Streets are just like the UK.

All day breakfasts on the menu, everywhere.

Really annoys me, as I'm trying to experience new cultures.

But I will grab some Bacon and Mustard in the English shop just round the corner, as I complain to my wife about how British this part of the Mediterranean is.

Not again.

I really dislike tourists, especially in Tenerife.

Is the Tenerife that is in the Mediterranean Sea even worse than the one in the Atlantic Ocean?

I haven't been in a winter since 2019 and long may it continue. Currently 25c days here. What courses are you playing there? Palmares is one of my favourites, I haven't played the links 9 by the sea though, they have 27 holes and the 18 you play is rotated.

;