Injury crisis...

Brooks was hubbling to at the end, but hoping him & Ake was just cramp. Have to say Brooks was class last night, along with Boruc. Rico was absolutely shattered at the end. Also thought Mousset did great, and Ibe also had a good game, when I saw him up against Willian I was a little concerned

Someone posted on a thread that Ake was seen hobbling off last night. So one can assume the wordst case scenarion. If he makes Brighton then great.

Why should one assume the worst case scenario, if we all did that we would never get in a car in case it crashed or get up in the morning ? If you choose to read the reply to that comment someone then posted that he had walked off fine with no apparent issue.

Brooks was hubbling to at the end, but hoping him & Ake was just cramp. Have to say Brooks was class last night, along with Boruc. Rico was absolutely shattered at the end. Also thought Mousset did great, and Ibe also had a good game, when I saw him up against Willian I was a little concerned
Brooks was def cramp - he rarely lasts 90 minutes - he is a young lad and they are trying to build his fitness up. just watch what he will be like next season

Why should one assume the worst case scenario, if we all did that we would never get in a car in case it crashed or get up in the morning ? If you choose to read the reply to that comment someone then posted that he had walked off fine with no apparent issue.

Good so there is no issue then.

Yuletidal greetings to you.

;