Iraola song

Sounds good to me, love that sort of thing, well done all of you
: )
Looks like we missed a good day out and an enjoyable match, the Riverside Rocketeers seemed in good spirits when they phoned on the way home. They'd had a good day out, watching football, laughing and joking with people they don't see everyday, without the need to pee on other peoples fireworks when they're discussing the days events : )

Took awhile for people to work it out Rob. My lad was singing ‘he drinks the stella and he hates paella’. I pointed out this was Brexit man and not the behaviour of a Spanish manager.

It’s odd he doesn’t come over but think it’s a very deliberate thing and he wants the players to have the limelight. Problem is the players then do it half hearted in dribs and drabs and a lot of opportunity for feel good momentum has gone. With that, the hospitality tickets, the cancelling of the second Riverside Rockets these are the start of something I hope the club nips in the bud as we aren’t that club and never have been. Without unity a small club in this league are nothing.

Took awhile for people to work it out Rob. My lad was singing ‘he drinks the stella and he hates paella’. I pointed out this was Brexit man and not the behaviour of a Spanish manager.

It’s odd he doesn’t come over but think it’s a very deliberate thing and he wants the players to have the limelight. Problem is the players then do it half hearted in dribs and drabs and a lot of opportunity for feel good momentum has gone. With that, the hospitality tickets, the cancelling of the second Riverside Rockets these are the start of something I hope the club nips in the bud as we aren’t that club and never have been. Without unity a small club in this league are nothing.
His radio interviews are good. I think he accepted the blame for not replacing Kerkez.

I really like him and hopefully he'll be talked into it after an away game soon.

Song for Iraola...how f√cking daft is

You some kind of bigshot or what...you've been on my case before ..boring .
Brian you act like a child.....we all know you post mostly for a reaction...then when you are ever challenged, you come back with all your " elitist " stuff....it is as it's already pointed out to you....very boring....you hate the modern game, you've made that very clear...why do you bother ?:downer:

Brian you act like a child.....we all know you post mostly for a reaction...then when you are ever challenged, you come back with all your " elitist " stuff....it is as it's already pointed out to you....very boring....you hate the modern game, you've made that very clear...why do you bother ?:downer:
I just enjoy the banter ..that's all it is really !

;