Iraola song

And so it goes on....the Manager might not be at the club after a few months....so new manager ...new song ?

What a load of bollux ! ;);)

I know you;re just doubling down at this point on the windup... assume so anyway, otherwise it's a bizarre stance from someone who's been to matches for decades ;)

I just hope everyone was pronouncing Estrella correctly
The wife thought it was Stella too. Put that right on the way home. I like this one- really builds a noise. Also think we should resurrect the Super Scotty Parker song but (obviously) with We've got Andoni Iraola....... Kerkez at the back Solanke in attack, Bournemouth's staying in the Premier League. Man deserves 2 songs!

Thought the atmosphere in general on Saturday was really good... Good (new and old) songs, good vibes, and good scenes for the goals...

Goes to show what could happen if you get a lot of people that want to sing, have fun and congregated in one part of a ground... trouble is I imagine half of those at Brentford can't get a ticket for home games for anything...

Thought the atmosphere in general on Saturday was really good... Good (new and old) songs, good vibes, and good scenes for the goals...

Goes to show what could happen if you get a lot of people that want to sing, have fun and congregated in one part of a ground... trouble is I imagine half of those at Brentford can't get a ticket for home games for anything...

Came across loud and clear on the TV. Took a while to realise it was us singing and not the home fans.

I wonder if anybody has still got a copy of the song that AFCB from the early 70's recorded on 7" disc? It must be worth a few bob these days

It went - Cherries are going to the top of the League -

Or something like that.

I wonder if anybody has still got a copy of the song that AFCB from the early 70's recorded on 7" disc? It must be worth a few bob these days

It went - Cherries are going to the top of the League -

Or something like that.
The one that’s been played before every home game since the towards the end of last season you mean?

Sounds simple but effective (see video).

BOSS Andoni Iraola says Cherries fans were “amazing from the first minute” when asked about their new chant for him at Brentford.

Heard loudly for the first time at the Gtech Community Stadium, the away end, which held more than 1,500 Cherries fans, created an adaption on the classic 1950s song La Bamba, centred around Iraola and his Spanish roots.

;