Iraola song

No tantrums here...I only mentioned the song about the manager being daft..

...doesn't mean I don't support him !
Make your mind up......you moan we are not a "football town " ..the support is rubbish....a humorous chant is sung about the manager creating atmosphere...and according to you ...its daft

Make your mind up......you moan we are not a "football town " ..the support is rubbish....a humorous chant is sung about the manager creating atmosphere...and according to you ...its daft
But that's not getting behind the TEAM.

There is too much hype about Managers as I see it....and before you know it they're gone.

Incidentally....
O' Neil had no 'song'...yet kept us up...and his new club currently sits above us in the table.
..having won a game.

But that's not getting behind the TEAM.

There is too much hype about Managers as I see it....and before you know it they're gone.

Incidentally....
O' Neil had no 'song'...yet kept us up...and his new club currently sits above us in the table.
..having won a game.
Oh Brian Brian.....GoN did have a chant....sung many atime......that's what happens when you don't attend games

That’s the point we don’t see your face.
That’s why your posts make you look like a prat.
That's fine with me..... does it make any difference to the Clubs Progress that you think that ?....that's all that ever concerns me and what my posts are wrapped around in the big picture.

:shrug:

;