Iraola song

One of the added benefits of the new song is that it's got our fans learning the correct pronunciation of our manager's name. He's neither the West Ham goalkeeper or a nipple.
I agree with that. I do find the last line very cringeworthy though.
Can't we come up with something better than that ?

I don't see how his feelings towards a team in a lower division are particularly relevant and it does seem a bit "desperate for it to be a rivalry" for us to be mentioning them in one of our chants. Needs changing IMO.

Every now and again you read a sentence and think ‘in the vast history of the English language I bet this sentence has never been written before and will never be written again’

Maybe not in those exact words but I'm sure I've read before "That Hammers goalie's a bit of a tit, isn't he" : )

4 pages in and only the second "cringe", also no one saying, it's not original, can't we have a different tune, it went on to long. All we've had is a self absorbed, smiling, pot-stirrer trying to hog the thread, a couple of cringes and some education about regional Spanish pronunciations and food : )

So after 4 days and 4 pages, although it's early days, whoever composed the tune and lyrics, you are in prime position to be crowned "Chant of the Year"
: )

;