Ivan Fresneda

Surprised we are not in for Aarons from Norwich

SSN

Max Aarons is due back at Norwich's training ground tomorrow but is likely to leave the Championship club this summer.

The defender was given extra time off following his role in England U21s successful European Championship campaign.

The 23-year-old has one year remaining on his contract and the club are preparing to field bids amid growing interest.

Aarons has made more than 200 appearances for Norwich - experiencing two promotions and two relegations.

From what I can see, the BBC report they're referencing is a mention on the BBC rumours page of the earlier Football Insider story. Unless anyone can find anything else? Otherwise, I wouldn't get too excited. Yet.

From what I can see, the BBC report they're referencing is a mention on the BBC rumours page of the earlier Football Insider story. Unless anyone can find anything else? Otherwise, I wouldn't get too excited. Yet.
Fabrizio and Alex Crook are saying the complete opposite.

Fabrizio and Alex Crook are saying the complete opposite.

In which case excellent news! On my phone so no access to Twitter from here now Musk has locked it down. Any tweets you can link below? They readable that way

(And no Elon. I'm not logging in on my phone).

Here we go or don't Table.
We may or may not be interested/in the running for lots of players.
Journalists may or may not be in the know.
Alex Crook was clear Wolves were out of the running for Alex Scott before they weren't, or might be, who knows.

Anyway, as we only deal in certainty, I heard Kerkez signed today.

Here we go ;-)

The solid fact seems to be that Fresneda’s release clause following Valladolid’s relegation is €17 million. Doesn’t surprise me that we would be prepared to meet that, so really the issue is if the lad sees better opportunities elsewhere.

Hopefully playing in the Premier League for Iraola will seem attractive to him and his advisers.

Last edited:

;